not chapter but new story revealed

Hi my beautiful and awesome reader's, is been awhile since I last talk to you all. You wonder why I have not update story but I got brilliant idea after I read few story involved Spider-Man, and reading story as well. This idea came to me when I read story from writers are MarcRios6,Danogue,EbonAvenger2, and few I forgot their name. Thry inspire me make my own story on Spider-Man. Few other stories well come in April.

Power of ....( title unfinshed)
Plot: after events of superior, Peter Parker or known as superhero Spider-Man, was betrayed by every person he trust. When he try kill himself and almost succeed, certain someone save him, but his body unable work. So Peter reborn a another life in another universe. And Peter new body return and show world new Peter Parker is back.

Now I need figure out which universe he should reborn in and become that person.

A. The Testament of sister new devil.

O

r

B. Bakugan new vestroia

Or

C. High school dxd

Or

D. All above

Three stories well come in April soon.

Reading battle of survival: izuku vs Darkest
Plot: before event, have charater from mha, Power Rangers, monsterverse and few read about their future.

Reading Y/n: mechincal brawler of Darkus and Pyrus.
Plot: Before Y/n returns, have teleport union academy, Y/n team, and rest includes bakugan battle brawler reads their future.

Naruto: weilder of red dragon emperor
Plot: during chuin exam, certain snake seal Naruto condition to fox. But that seal allow Ddraig to awaken and speak with Naruto. Now Naruto well show every one true power of dragon.( Plot still need work on)

Now we take to story I plan reveal this week soon and release.

Dark one for all
Plot: when izuku is frane and betrayed by people he trust. But before all might take qurick back, izuku have seal on him to sell off his qurick. But is destroy and release chaos which izuku and one for all comsume by darkness. Now izuku reborn and well bring chaos to world. Can class 1a and staff correct their mistake, and can certain pony tail and orange hair well they able to save the man they love?

Now here future plans of story I have here. But if you find intrest one of my future story, recommend me work on one of them in April.

Jaune: hero of dark

Dekuverse

Jauneverse

Iseeiverse

Narutoverse

Ok if any writer reads this and like my idea. Talk to me and ask me to let you borrow my idea make you story. Please ask question of future story I plan to release.

Now that's all news I have, but speak to me if is involved story I have not update for awhile.
Now this whole idea is done, I well see you guys later, good night everyone!

Deltarex out!