chapter 6: the real prophecy.the champions.

A/n: B= yelling = letters, talking through minds and parseltongue 

Previously: ~ betrayed by those she trusted the most and would risk her life for, she will get her revenge, by her side will be a powerful ally who also would be the love of her life, together they would be powerful, more powerful than albus Dumbledore and Merlin himself. together they would make the wizard word better and defeat the light leader. beware no one can stop them, anyone who will be in their way, blood will be spill ~they are the future king and queen of the wizard word~

After luna said the prophecy, she turn back to her human form and look at Harriet with a smirk on her face, their plan was going just the right way, first a real prophecy to make the whole wizard world rethink the one about Harriet being the girl who lived, and slowly people will start doubting Dumbledore and his order of the phoenix. 

soon all the students in the great hall started whispering about the new prophecy and if Dumbledore was the real dark lord. Harriet and the three others finish eating and luna joins them and they left the great hall together. meanwhile, Dumbledore was sitting in his office thinking, his plans were going down, first Harriet hates ron, now people are going to find out the prophecy was fake, he needed to do something about this and he still have to find a way to pay Gringotts the money he took from Harriet vault. he didn't know Harriet found out, he thought it was the goblins. 

meanwhile, in the ministry basement where the prophecy was, a fake one fell and shatter on the ground, and that was the prophecy of how Harriet potter is the girl who lived and how she was going to defeat the dark lord, now a new prophecy replaces that one on the shelf, and this one wasn't blue, it was red.

the next day everyone was in the great hall when the student owls started bringing the daily prophet, the news about what happened the night before was already out there.

after reading the daily prophet Dumbledore was panicking, he needed a new plan and fast, and when it hit him, he got up from the head table and left, no student really notice all of them were focused on the paper

After breakfast, most students were in the great hall to see the people who will put their names in the cup, both Viktor and fleur did add their names to the cup, next was Cedric but he was looking at Harriet while he was doing it. Harriet didn't even pay attention to him she was instead talking to mione! 

time skip \^o^/\^o^/

the whole day Harriet and mione were ignoring ron, ginny was trying to hit on Viktor, but she got hexed by fleur, she was not only victor's mate but also his girlfriend. now it was dinner time and everyone was in the great hall and soon the champions were going to get picked. 

after everyone finished eating, Dumbledore stood up and the ceremony began, the first champion was Viktor Krum for drums rang, the second champion was Fleur for beauxbaton, and the"last champion was Cedric Diggory for Hogwarts, at least that was what they thought!. soon the blue fire turned red and another piece of parchment paper came out and Dumbledore took it "Harriet potter"

                        TO be continued