She rolled her eyes.

"Bummer, a lot of the guards would love you." She chuckled, tapping her claws on the throne, summoning a servant.

They quickly ran out from a different door, carrying a rolled up piece of paper. Tied with gold string as she handed it to the queen before darting off, leaving them to themselves again.

She hummed, handing him the paper.

"Bring him back alive." She said simply as he took the paper opening it and looking inside.

"Wait. I think there's a mistake." He protested.

"There isn't." She dismissed.

"But...what is, Phyrria?" He asked, looking over the list again.

"Welp, we recently found this other continent. But the locals are quiet unsavory." She explained. "We believe he is hiding there, since one of my soldiers who were pursuing him gave me this information."

He looked at the sheet again.

"Interesting." He said monotone.

"Yes. I expect you to leave as soon as you can." She said.

"How will I deliver the target to you? That is a long ocean to fly back over." Riplash examined.

"There is a peninsula on the southwest of the desert. I will have some soldiers there to meet up with you and the target."

He sighed.

"As you wish." He bowed, turning to leave.

"Oh, and be sure he isn't in to bad of a condition. I want to kill him myself." She finished venomously.

He nodded.

"Of course....your majesty." He nodded, slinking out of the throne room.

One outside, he looked at the paper again.

The male was a dark red with gold streaks throughout his body, black spotches on his neck with a spine frill like a leafwing. Bright gold eyes with two long black horns adorning his head.

"Interesting." He mumbled, shoving the paper into a metel pocket before walking down the halls to his room. His metallic talons clinking on the floor the whole way, passing by soldiers patrolling and chatting, cooks rushing around in search of the ingredients for the next meal, and the occasional lustful look from a female.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed as he forced his door open, shifting it with his tail on his way in.

"A new continent....hmph." He mused, grabbing anything he thought he might need. From smoke bombs to explosives, a small sack of food, as well as a canteen of water. I can hunt for more later. He thought, opening a large box for his last nessasary tool.

It was a long sword. Having a small curve in the blade, like an extremely stretched "S". The end of the blade widened out again, having a small hook for chopping and cleaving. As the spine of the blade was serrated, easily sharp enough to break armor and cut and wood. If he would ever need it, the butting edge on his sword was razor sharp, only other time in his life he had to sharpen it was five years ago, maybe the metel it what kept the adge. Or maybe the great craftenship.

Oh how you kept good to me. He thought, reminiscing about all the times he was lucky for such a great sword.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." He said, sheathing his sword on his back.

The large door creaked open, showing the same black dragon that trained him his whole life. Though ten years does age a dragon. Small lines of grey bagged under his eyes, his old frame holding strong, even in his aging life.

The Iron Assassin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें