Thirteen

Takemichi's and i had made a pact we would go back to the past in two days. That time had finally come. What a bummer I would not be able to go to Paris but I have more important matters to attend to at home. My real home in the past.

'we need to come back in 3 weeks time.' I told Takemichi 'lets try to not change things too much within those three weeks, I think I'm finally about to crack some stuff.' he nodded in agreement.

'Fine with me, I don't think I can handle much more of seeing different futures I have already seen far too many variations.' poor Takemichi's has been seeing such things much longer than I have. It must be so hard to do what he has done. I already know how hard it is to see such things only a handful of times but he has been doing this for a long time already.

"alright lets go." And with that I we shook hands.

I found myself back In my home. thankfully alone. I checked the house for my father but I found a note explaining he would be home late. The house seemed to be clan and there were no signs of my mother.

Thank goodness.

Some normality.

with a stretch, I decided to spend the entire day chilling at home. If I don't do anything or speak to anyone.

I started by cleaning my room a little apparently when I'm not 'me' I'm very messy. After cleaning I made some omelette for myself. It was nothing compared to the personal chefs and fancy dinners in the future but something about it was comforting.

my day was spent watching re-runs, eating snacks and trying not to think about the overwhelming Elephant in the closet. I have no idea what is happening in this time, I remember being told that Kisaki saved me from a raging Mikey on the day of the debut fight... so does that mean I am no longer friends with Mikey in this time. I guess that would make sense.

My thoughts were crashed with the sounds of my doorbell ringing.

"COMING!" I yelled as I ran to the door

"YO!" A voice that I have never heard before yelled out as I opened It. "COMING IN." the female voice yelled revealing a girl that I didn't know. she was short and had red hair the kind that was dyed.

"Wait who are you."

"Hmmm."

"Guess it depends who is asking." She asked as she swept through the apartment slightly clumsily. "Oh hey, this is cool." She said as she noticed a nick-nack that was in our glass cabinet.

"Uhm.... ME..."

"Oh... Yeah." what is this girl? Nuts.

"I just had to see the Famous Misaki."

"And that made it okay to barge into my house?" is this normal for delinquents, or is she even a delinquent? She made her way up to my face, staring straight into my soul."

"Hmmmm." Alright done here." the girl walked away breaking the gaze between us. She turned in her tracks and made a B line for the door diving out of it as quickly as she came in.

"OI!, What the hell was that who are you." she did not look back when i yelled out running out to the landing after her. i made it to the outdoor balcony where I saw her running down the building's shared stairs.

"What the hell was that." I sigh and make my way back into the house locking the door behind me to ensure no more weirdos make their way into my house.

Not evn minutes later my peace was once again interrupted.

"What the hell dou you people want from me." I say aloud on my way to the door.

"WHAT!." I almost yell while opening the door "Damn will you leave me alo......" I was stopped completely in my tracks when I saw none other than Sano Manjiro standing in my door way.

————-

very short one today!!! It's been so hard to update recently but i am trying to make them more regular again!

thankyou all for supporting my random story and for all the amazing comments and interactions on both wattpad and Quotev❤️