One

"Misa-Chan." A very Familiar voice called out, as I was taking the trash out. 

"Long time no see Takemichi." My Childhood friend now  stood before me. things seemed to have turned strange since the last time I saw him and I cannot stop laughing at Takemichi and his Friends who he was hanging out with  "What the heck happened to you guys." each of them had completely ridiculous Hair Styles. Takemichi even bleached his hair to the funniest colour of blonde I had ever seen, although it was not bad it was such a shock to me that you couldn't help but laugh.

"Ah yeah, You haven't saw my new hair for a long while." Takemichi lives in the same building as me and my family, but since I'm a year older things have been slightly more distant recently, so I had no idea that he had changed into such a delinquent.

"No I Haven't. Takemichi I hope you are doing well, stay out of trouble Okay?." I smile and wave off to the group of Young delinquents.

"Wait! Misaki-Chan." He called out as I opened walked up. "I Uhm Heard from Hina that your parents are getting a divorce," His words stopped me completely in my tracks.

Hinata Tachibana is another very close childhood friend who Takemichi is so obviously in love with and recently I heard that they were actually dating now.

"Yes.." It was So Hard for me to think about and I spent most of my time trying to shut the thoughts from My head the home I grew up in the loving and fun environment was slowly being ripped apart from under me and I hated it more than anything.

"I'm Sorry to hear that. let us know if you need Anything." For a guy who Likes to Play Gangs he really is a sweetheart

My Mother had Turned a bad Leaf and we could not cope anymore after a long Long time trying to help her and get her the support and time she needed things were going nowhere fast.... But that is a story for Another time.

"Thanks Takemichi. Il be fine you know me." He smiled a little, although I know he is probably still worried.  That's  just how he is.

"Hey Takemichi." An Unfamiliar voice called as he approached our apartment Building

"Heh. Draken!! What are you doing here."  the confusion really set in as a big sort of scary looking guy with a deep yet mellow voice approached. He had a half shaved head and his remaining hair was pulled back in a braid exposing his Tattoo's on the shaved side it was truly unique and most definitely He is a gang member i just know it.

"Came to see how you were doing."  What the Heck is going on...

"Heh Who is the girl. You cheating on Hina now." the guy I now recognize to be Draken asked which did annoy me a little but he seemed to be teasing him so I guess he is just playful.

"Hehhh!! No way we are Just childhood friends is all. No cheating here I swear."

"Whatever. I brought Water Melon!." they Kids all erupted in whoops and cheers at the excitement. it seemed that They were all here to check in on Takemichi which really makes me worry if he is in Some sort of Trouble..

"Takemichi!. You hear that Draken brought Watermelon." his friend with red hair that was styled in a ridiculously perfect quiff slapped his back as he walked towards Draken. I took this to be a good time to slip away from a slightly awkward situation. honestly I just came to Take the trash out and I seem to be in some sort of gang meet up now.

"Well Takemichi ..." i began only to be interrupted.

"Yo. Takemitchy." Another strange voice pulled me from my escape attempt.. Instantly I wished I left earlier as the Atmosphere around the group shifted and it was Intense. the boys had already left to go into takemichi's house with the water melon so I was still somehow stuck here with takemichi and these mad scary looking guys.