Anuseena's fair ending..

After the ep in which haseena reveals her truth to anubhav...after he saluted haseena when she left he was also gonna go but he got kidnapped.. and then all those things that happened like anubhav tried to shoot haseena and all was done by fake anubhav and when the fake anubhav came from hospital and haseena went to meet him.. when she holds his hand she did not felt anubhav's ehsaas but she wanted to make sure and when she hugged him she did not at all felt the same ehsas which she used to get and she understood that this is not her anubhav but somehow she acted along and made her mind to find the truth..

       And then in the ep she took the pendrive and left she got anubhav's call and anubhav said her the samething what he said in the ep..but haseena words are different in my story she said, hum achi tarah jante hai tum anubhav nahi ho tum humare anubhav ho hi nahi sakte hume toh ussi din tumhare ehsaas se pta chal gaya tha kyuke wo ehsaas humare anubhav ka tha hi nahi aur sabse badi baat anubhav apne desh ke saath kabhi gaadari nahi kr sakte chahe kuch bhi hojaye...

as: ohhh wahhh badiya tumne toh pehchanliya par afsos koi fayda nahi kyuke wo pendrive toh mai kisi bhi halat mai lekar hi rahunga... And then haseena said her same ep wala dialogue....and then all that same kidnapping and all happened and haseena reached that place..

(guys ab tumlog anuseena fans ho toh i am sure tumlog batein imagine kr hi sakte hoge isliyr maine likha nahi, fake anubhav aur haseena ke obviously jo batein show mai howe wo toh nahi howe meri story mai.. imagine krsakte hi ho)

          and when he gave haseena's ammi behoshi ka injection haseena got very angry and little fight happend between fake anubhav and haseena she got hurt on her forehead and when she was not at all giving him the pendrive he was going to shoot haseena and then karishma singh comes and all that same things happened he pushes ks and now my story...

        when he was going to shoot haseena kicks his hand and again there fight starts they were fighting only when pj, ss, cc comes they went towards ks and haseena's ammi and tried to wake them ks got awake but haseena's ammi was still unconscious only as she was given behoshi ka injection and in  fighting the fake anubhav and haseena got away from them haseena has got very badly injured , he too was injured as our haseena is also a very good fighter but then he while holding her neck, pushed her towards a pillar and was choking her neck to kill her she was trying to  move his hand but his hold was so tight... some of the mpt members were trying to make haseena's ammi conscious and some were finding haseena....

       and somewhere in that same place only in a room anubhav too was badly injured & was lying unconscious and when the fake anubhav was choking haseena to death anubhav gained consciousness and says, haseenaa jii and tries to get up and as fast as possibly with lot of difficulties somehow manages amd reaches where he was choking his haseena he saw a rod and came and hits the fake anubhav on his head and till then ks also comes and sees what just happened but she was a bit away, the fake anubhav holds his head and then falls ..

       anubhav says haseenaji and just takes her into a tight hug, they both hug eachother tightly and then anubhav keeps his hand on her cheek & says i love uh hj and haseena too keeps her hand on his cheek & says i love uh too anubhav both had tears in their eyes anubhav made their foreheads touch they both were feeling sukoon and then anubhav kisses her lips she too kisses him back, their kiss was full of love and the pain they both suffered from staying away from eachother made them fall for eachother moreee their kiss was depicting their true love for each other and then they both hugged eachother again feeling eachother's ehsaas and sukoon..

             ks had tears watching these and a smile on her face till now haseena's ammi too gained consciousness and all mpt members too came where ks was standing , kiya howa km ms mili kiya? and km points towards anuseena and all of them goes towards them and asks that they are fine?!  aplog theek ho aur ye sab kiya kese aplog theek toh hona? anuseena came out from the hug by their voices and as soon as haseena sees her ammi she goes towards her and hugs her & says, ammi ap ap theek toh hai na?! she says, haan meri bachi mai theek hoo.. pehle tu theek toh hai ya nahi ye bata? haa ammi hum bhi theek hai... and then ks asks anubhav they too hugs eachother and says they both are also fine to eachother... and then pj says, shukar hai sab theek hai par ab ye sab kiya kese aur ye kaun hai? then haseena and anubhav says them everything and then everyone felt a relieve that everything is now sorted..

             and then anubhav comes infront of haseena's ammi and says, ammi humne aj tak apki beti aur apka jo bhi dil dukhaya hai hum uske liye boht sharminda hai aur uske liye dil se maffi mangte hai hum bohtt zyadaaa pyaar krte hai hj se wo zindagi hai humari. hum unke bina ek pal bhi nahi reh payenge aur na rehna chahte hai. hum apko wada krte hai hum unke ankhon mai kabhi ansoun nahi aane denge unhe humesha khush rakhenge. ammi kiya ap hume hj se shadi krne desakti hai plss hum unse boht pyaar krte aur unhe iss janm ke liye nahi har janm ke liye apna banana chahte hai...

      everyone had tears by his sweet words and smiles on their faces, ammi took anubhav's and haseena's hand and made them joint and says, tum dono ka pyaar humesha aisa hi rahe aur tum dono ki jodi humesha salamat rahe kisi ki nazar na lage iss pyari si jodi ko... they both hugged ammi and then all the mpt members too joint the hug all were happily hugging eachother....

        anubhav says, hj hum toh apse abhi shadi krna chahte hai issi waqt aur kr bhi lete par abhi apko boht chot aayi howi hai aur ammi aur sab bhi kuch zyada theek nahi hai isliye hum kal tak kese bhi krke manage krlenge aur phir kal hi hum shadi karenge plsss... boht reh liye hum ek dusre ke bina ab aur nahi reh payenge hum apke bina plsss... haseena says, haa anubhav hum kal hi shadi krlenge hum bhi ab apke bina aur nahi reh payenge....

And then that day they all got their first aids done and relaxed that day and next day our anuseena got married anubhav forced ammi also to stay with them..

ammi, maa, mpt members and our anuseena all were very happy and later after two years of anuseena's happily lived marriage they were blessed with twins a boy and a girl and our ANUBHAV AND HASEENA LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.....

Meant to be together 💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें