12 | I Just Really Miss Him (SM:FFH)

!! Warnings, Mentions of Past Character Death, Character injury, Blood, Needles, Stitching, Unintentional Self Harm, and Survivor's Guilt/Self Blame !!
You know what time it is, time for
<3 trauma <3
I get a lot of Peter scenes requested so I decided to do the scene that traumatized me lol
Also the pain from Stranger Things Season 4 Volume 2 is ENTIRELY UNFAIR I'M PUTTING THAT OUT THERE.

› ✦ ‹

"Well, it looks like we have another one for Peter!" Mobius suddenly said, getting everyone's attention. Quill gasped. "As in Peter Quill?" He sat up in his chair excitedly. Bruce gave him a confused look. "No?"

Gamora mimicked it, only hers was more expectant. "Yeah, Quill. He said 'another one', you haven't had one yet." Quill huffed and sank back down. "No fair."

"Oh cool! Is it the time I was in that plane crash?" Peter asked, almost squealing. Tony never shot up so quickly in his chair. "I'M SORRY, WHEN YOU WERE IN A WHAT?!"

"You were in a plane crash? That's so awesome, dude!" Ned added on and MJ nodded. "Yeah, it's what you'd expect, there was a lot of...crashing." Peter haltingly managed, growing more and more confused with his words.

"Wow, very descriptive." MJ snickered and Peter frowned, before looking back to Mobius. "Well? Is it?"

"No, Peter- but good guess." Strange blinked. Peter somewhat shrank, as if that was something he was both expecting and hoping for, Tony still looked as if the vein in his forehead were about to burst. Clint barely managed to resist the urge to laugh at him.

"It's after Tony's death, which will be a later chapter, but it's after the illusion attack," Strange went on and prepared the tape, ignoring the shocked faces appearing out of the corner of his eye.

"Happy's patching him up." Mobius dismissed, fixing his suit sleeve. Tony's panicked face from before changed back to joy. "Oh, Happy!"

"Why is he named Happy?" "You know why, Rhodey!"

Loki in a few rows back just blinked. "So, he's named Happy? Like, his mother and father named him Happy?" He looked to Thor as if to check if it made sense. Thor nodded along, equally as confused.

"Aye, is that true?" He said a little louder to get Tony's attention. Tony groaned. "It's not funny if you have to explain it," he muttered under his breath before turning around to answer. "It's cause he never smiles!"

Something seemed to click behind Loki's eyes, Thor just continued to look lost. "Wha..?" He trailed off.

Steve smiled to himself, trying his best not to laugh, while Nat just flat out doubled over. Strange sighed irritably, clearing his throat. "Right, sorry." Nat collected herself, attention back to the screen.

The screen had gone dark, before opening up to the shot of Peter clutching and relaxing his hand on his knee bouncing nervously, still bloody marks on his knuckles and the back of his hand.

"Oo! There you are!" Shuri pointed out and Peter smiled. "Let's just hope this one's happier than the last?" Peter said to himself through his anxious gritted teeth.

Sylvie opened her mouth to input, but closed it again.

The camera changes to Happy preparing a needle, threading a piece of string through the eye. "Okay, hold still." He muttered as the camera finally showed Peter's face.