10 | I Could Have Done It (T1)

!! Warnings, Loki's Fall from the Bifrost, self hate, suicidal thoughts, bad parenting, survivor's guilt, and referenced torture !!
This is rough and apologies that it's been like 12 years- Jesus Christ I am very sorry I've been in theater and school and more theater😭
Theres going to be a Thor chapter after this I think and then more Peter, once again slow updates!
Anyway, enjoy if you can- this chapter is rough cause, it's Loki so of course.
And yes I did hear and read all of the recommendations of more Loki and Peter and different characters so I'm getting onto that, different characters and more Peter coming your way :)
Also I haven't watched the first Thor in the longest time, so I'm doing this based on the Transcript and nothing more, and on memory,

› ✦ ‹

"And we're taking it back to Loki." Strange called out and Loki groaned, sinking into his chair. "After this there's going to be two without you and then another one that has happened in a different multiverse, so, it's fine."

"How is it fine—" Natasha muttered, more to herself but was cut off. "Anyhoo! This is the uh..." Mobius beamed as he picked up the packet of paper next to the projector with the list of scenes and memories to watch.

"Ouh..." Mobius' smile faded and was replaced with a grimace as he flipped the page to the correct scene. "Oh no." Gamora deadpanned and Loki turned. "Okay, just because of that reaction doesn't mean it's all that bad!"

"It does." TVA Loki and Sylvie said at the same time. "Come on, guys." "You know what, what's the worst that can happen? We've seen worse things, ish." Mobius said suddenly, preparing the tape.

"What is it?" Thor asked, inching to the edge of his seat. "Loki's fall from the Bifrost." Odin answered for Mobius. Heimdall flinched, his eyes closing.

"When Loki let go of the Bifrost." Loki corrected through his teeth, his arms tightly crossed. The avengers grimaced.

Loki continued to glare at him while Odin couldn't even look his son in the eye. "You only did that to hide from the consequences of your actions." Odin growled and Sif narrowed her eyes. "You're one to talk." She muttered.

"I was obviously struggling and you did nothing. You literally worked with the man that—" Loki cut himself off the second his voice began to shake, looking away.

Odin scoffed, shaking his head. Now Tony was pissed. "Is something funny over there, eyepatch?" Odin lazily turned. "It was for attention. He wasn't in pain, he was fine."

"I was sixteen?!" Loki snapped. "Shut your damn mouth, Odin!" Frigga hissed and he immediately shut up.

"Alright...uhm.." Mobius' voice cracked uncomfortably as he tugged at his suit shirt's collar. "We'll get going with this in a few."

"Okay, and just to put this out there, trigger warning for...you know...Tony and Bruce?" Strange's expression said all they needed to know. Tony's now trembling hands found their way to his shoulders, Bruce on the other hand trying to disappear into his seat.

"What- what does that mean?" Steve asked and Bucky facepalmed, while Sam looked at him as if he had said something stupid, which he had.

"Oh my god, Steve." MJ said, irritated as she turned around in her chair to meet his face. "Dude, heh, even I know what it means." Scott tried to chuckle, but as soon as Steve's now half lidded eyes met Scott's, his smile was gone and he shut up instantly.