11 | What More Could I Lose? (A:IW)

!! Warnings, Mentions of violent multiple character death, injury, blood, survivor's guilt, past suicide attempts, bad processing of grief and self hate !!
Sorry this is all taking too long I've actually been busy.
Also have any of you seen the season finale of The Owl House? Owl house more like OW HOUSE LOL. Might make a one shot of it later on in a bit.
But yeah Thor angst <3

› ✦ ‹

"Oh, this one's about Thor. That's new." Mobius frowned, aligning the tape up with the projector. "Uh oh." Loki muttered and Thor turned. "Huh- 'uh-oh-', what the hell why uh-oh?" He asked and Loki swayed his head from side to side, frowning.

"Well, none of these scenes were exactly happy for me, and for most of the scenes." Loki's voice had had began to trail off and died down as he picked at his hand. That got Thor worried. "Oh." he muttered, facing forward as Valkyrie reached out, rubbing his arm.

"Loki! You'll scare him!" She shot at him and Loki threw his hands up. "It's true! Besides it's not even a guarantee! It just might be bad!" He said, getting an eye roll.

"But is it sad?" Kate guessed and Mobius grimaced, nodding. "Loki was right," Clint called up indifferently, getting a backhanded smack in the shoulder from Natasha. "Owh! What?" He hissed as the lights dimmed again.

"This one's about the aftermath of Loki's death." Strange said and Sif scoffed. "Which one?"

"The one where he killed himself for Thor." Mobius said, and got confused looks in reply. "That doesn't...narrow it down." Fandral commented and Sylvie groaned. "It's the one when Thanos kills him." She said and Loki's eyes widened. "Thanos what now?"

"Yeah, don't you remember? During the Sylvie scene?" Peter piped up with a smile and Loki made a noise of realization.

The screen opened up to inside of a familiar spaceship.

"Hang on just a moment! That's my pod!" Quill pointed at the screen. "Our pod." Mantis corrected and Quill squinted one eye, nodding a head from side to side. "Ehh, mostly mine."

Gamora groaned. "It's the pod to the inside of the Milano."

The camera panned to Thor, sitting on its floor, his thumb rubbing a still wet blotch of blood on the back of his other hand. His had only one eye, a haunted look on his face.

"Oh there I am!" Thor said happily, pointing to the screen. "You look like Fury." Steve input and Thor nodded. "Yeesh, Thor you look like you've seen shit." Tony muttered and Thor's smile faltered a bit when he realized, though still smiling slightly. "Oh yeah."

Loki reached over and held his hand in sympathy. It wasn't that he knew what he was going through, but he knew the realization of bad things in his eyes.

The screen flashed to Loki's dagger clattering on the ground, Thor's eye fluttering shut painfully, then dashed to the deafening sound of the crack, not shown, only the pure horror on Thor's face at the sight.

Heimdall visibly flinched as Frigga put a hand to her chest in a wince. Odin just stared, unable to say anything.

"NO!!" Thor's scream had been muffled by the gag in his mouth, tears trickling down from the corners of his eyes. The screen proceeded to flash to Thor throwing himself at Loki's limp body, the ship bursting to flames around them, blood dribbling out of his mouth.