5 | Kill You Myself (SM:NWH)

!! Major Spoilers for Spider-Man: No Way Home !!
Do not read if you're not looking for Spider-Man: No Way Home spoilers!
!! Warnings, Mentions of Threat, Character Death, Injury !!

Okay, I'm going to be honest, I am not...good...at writing Peter scenes, a lot of you requested something with Peter and I was like 'okay totally' but I can't write very well with him so I'll try my best.

And I totally just used the No Way Home Transcript for the entire scene cause I can't write for the life of me, and I wish I could say it's my writing but I can't and also I changed it slightly but not so much.

But yeah I'm putting this scene in my other fic anyways so might as well write it here and have the prompt for when I write it in the Half of Everything fanfic, check it out if you like Dashingfrost, or don't, I'm not your mom.

Peter 1 - Tom
Peter 2 - Tobey
Peter 3 - Andrew

› ✦ ‹

"And the next one we have here is about Peter." Strange said and Peter punched the air. "WHOO!! One about me!" He beamed, and Sylvie winced. "Oh you poor naïve soul." She muttered and Peter put his hands down. "Huh?" "Nothing."

"Okay, Peter this isn't exactly the best memory in your future, so we understand if you need to leave for this." Mobius explained and Loki raised a hand. "Yes Loki." "Why didn't I get to leave?" "Because you needed to be here."

Loki looked over to Thor and threw his hands up, letting them fall numbly again. "The backstory here, is that, Peter...your Aunt May...was, murdered."

All traces of excitement was drained from Peter's face. "W-what?" Tony looked taken aback and reached for Peter. "WHAT?!" MJ's heart dropped and Ned's eyes almost fell out of his head.

"Yeah. And Peter sort of freaks out and tries to kill the guy."

The theatre was quiet. Too quiet. Peter sat in his seat sort of just staring off while Tony, Ned and MJ tried to comfort him. "So, are we all ready to watch?" Sylvie tried gently and Pepper looked to her as if she had two heads. "I don't think—" Peter cut her off. "Yeah. I'm ready." He simply shrugged and everyone else looked over to him.

"Kiddo, are you sure?" Rhodey asked and Peter smiled and nodded. Mobius shared a look with Sylvie and they both nodded. Strange prepared the tape as Tony held onto Peter's wrist in reoccurrence.

"Don't worry, it's not the death scene, it's only the ending scene."

The screen fades into the scene. Ned landed on a viewing terrace as the cape returned to Stephen. "T-thank you Mr. Cape sir!" He called to it as he flew away.

"Pfff." Wong chuckled, meanwhile Ned's hands flew to his mouth. "That's me! I'm on the screen! I'm amazing!" He squealed. Peter shook his arm with an equal amount of excitement.

"Hold on is that the Statue of Liberty?" Natasha asked and Yelena giggled. "When Steve died they put a shield on the Statue of Liberty in his honor."

Steve tilted his head in confusion and Bucky just laughed, along with Tony and Loki bit into his knuckle to muffle his snicker. "Hold on I died?" Loki waved a hand. "Yeah, yeah, apparently we all did, not a big deal."