2 | Loki's Time With Thanos

!! Warnings! Scenes with Torture, Mental Illness, Injury, Gore, Blood, Stockholm syndrome, Insensitive mentions of Suicide Attempts and Thoughts, Character Death, and Thanos, that should be a warning all on its own !!
Disclaimer that what is said is not my view or opinion on trauma, Loki's just weird.

Okay, I admit I totally forgot Wanda, Heimdall, Nebula, Wong, and Vision Existed, so let's all pretend they've been here this entire time, sending my apologies to Heimdall he deserves better, also Wong, both 10/10.

My take on magic is sort of like from Owl House and SVTFOE, I really didn't know what to use for reference so I just guessed, I could have used canon things buuttt-

This one is longer than normal, so enjoy if you don't get too bored.
And if you've watched Arcane the glitches should make more sense, you guys know what scenes I'm talking about

And Google wasn't helpful when I searched how old Loki was it was both either 17 or 21, so I'm just going with 21.
17 during New York, 21 currently.

› ✦ ‹

Loki's Time With Thanos | The Void

› ✦ ‹

"I mean the sob story on how Loki 'adores' his brother has to be utter bullshit, right?" Natasha asked, looking around to the other Avengers. Steve nodded, while Clint seemed to hesitate.

"Oh come on, Clint, did you forget he mind controlled you?" She asked and Clint shifted. "No...I'm still pissed and I'm not at all on his side, I just don't think he's lying." He said and Loki raised his hand, waving it. "Still here, everyone."

"Okay, I can clear up some confusion. Loki was being mind—" Strange tried to announce when Loki shot up, on the edge of his seat. "AH! Ah! No! No! Bleh!" He blabbed, and the others shared confused looks. "Mind-" "Stephen Strange I swear to the Gods you'd better not!" "Mind Controlled." He finished and Loki groaned "I have a reputation for a reason!!"

Clint's stare had immediately softened. "Mind controlled? Like with the scepter? Like me?" He had said it to Strange but he was looking at Loki. "Yes, and no. He was controlled both with the scepter, and with other means."

Natasha tried to call bullshit again but it didn't look as if Strange was lying. "And I want to give a little warning right here, uhm," Mobius wrung his wrists.

"There's no easy way to say this, Natasha, Bucky, Nebula, Gamora, Tony, and Loki, if you need to leave for reasons of sensitivity for graphic scenes of torture, uh, tell us now, or anyone one else for that matter, tell us now."

You could hear a pin drop in the theatre. Dead silent, besides the faint sound of Loki's muffled embarrassed groan buried in his palms. "Loki?" Thor whispered and Loki leaned over to groan into Thor's shoulder, still not responding.

"Alright, in the next film there's scenes with torture and gore, mental illness, suicide attempt, and referenced character death, are we still good?"

Bruce and almost everyone in the room seemed a tad uncomfortable, and Strange smiled. "Great,"

"How about we all just agree that I happened to land in Thanos' care, the details are not relevant, and we can move on?" Loki beamed nervously but was shut down.