9 | If You Were Good Enough (SM:FFH)

!! Warnings, Mentions of Past Character Death, Fighting, Blood, Survivor's Guilt, and Injury !!
You guessed it, putting Peter through more pain because the MCU hates children.
Also, as of writing this right now, 10K READS? EXCUSE ME?!! HOLY SHIT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I had no idea people are so desperate for React Fics until now, then again I am too but we don't talk about that. Anyways, comment, love to know you guys exist, thank you again, love ya!

On that note, disclaimer again, not good at writing scenes with Peter, I love him, can't write for shit, then again I can't write in general but worse at writing Peter. And of course I mean Peter Parker not Quill, no one talks about Quill, he screwed up the literal everything and is the reason Nat and Tony are dead. I'm not sorry.
And important Author's Note at the end I didn't wanna dedicate an entire chapter to an author's note because I hate when authors do that, please answer to it I'd love to hear your opinion :3

› ✦ ‹

"And we have another one about Peter." Mobius announced and Quill looked up in confusion. "Parker. Peter Parker. Not Quill. We don't even have a scene where you cameoed for a while."

Drax shouted a laugh and slapped a hand onto Quill's back, who grumbled. "Maybe another day." Nebula said unenthusiastically and without amusement, not looking up.

"Oh cool! Is it how I defeated the Vulture? That was awesome!" Peter beamed and Sylvie again grimaced. "Oh no. I know what that is- what- what's going on how bad is it?" Peter muttered haltingly.

"Alright, first of all Peter, you got trapped underneath a building and you almost were crushed. Second, it's something you haven't experienced yet." Strange explained as he prepared the tape.

"WHAT?!" Tony screeched and Peter waved a hand. "Oh don't worry, Mr. Stark. I know the future is scary but I'm sure it's nothing too bad." Pepper and Rhodey stared. "That's not what he's talking about!" Pepper shouted and Peter tilted his head, just looking confused.

"What's the big deal? Hasn't a building fallen on everyone before? Raise your hand if that's happened." He asked and Loki raised his hand. "Brother?!" "It's a long story. Don't worry about it."

"This scene is when Peter gets hit by a train because of Mysterio." Strange listed off thoughtlessly and this time Steve shouted in surprise. "HE GOT HIT BY A WHAT?!"

"Train. Anyways, Mysterio, aka, Quentin Beck." Tony tensed. "Quentin...Beck?" He repeated, realization on the tip of his tongue but not quite there. "Where have I heard that name before— oh. BARF." Tony suddenly becoming aware.

"Barf?" Scott repeated and Nat leaned over. "It's an acronym." She whispered and he quietly mumbled an, "Ohhh." "Binarily Augmented Retro-Framing." Bruce added and Vision said in sync.

"So what the hell is this? Why is he going after Peter?" Tony asked. "I mean, that's sort of hard to explain, he wanted the EDITH glasses, then he manipulated Peter into giving them to him, and long story short he has illusions."

The Warrior's Three and Sif's eyes drew to Loki who threw his hands up. "Oh come on! Don't look at me!" "It has nothing to do with Loki, stop blaming him for everything." Shuri called up, annoyed. "That is true." Sylvie absentmindedly

The screen turned black and showed the inside of an abandoned construction sight, blue light fading from the walls.

The camera panned to Peter in a black Spider-Man suit, frantically looking around across the table from Nick Fury holding a gun.