32 - just... stay alive

Start from the beginning

If I could get the guard to unchain me, drop his gun and turn the cameras off, I could beat him up and try to sneak out.

Okay I could do that, I've done harder stuff.

"AHHHHH OWW PLEASE, PLEASE HELP IT HURTS I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE PLEASE HELP"

I hadn't spoken a word I've been here so if I was shouting, it must be catch there attention enough to come in here right?

A tall, buff man dressed in back slammed the metal open and stormed in, proving myself right.

"What the fuck is your problem!"

I wince and use my best acting skill to cry and shake my body.

"Please my stomach, I can't breathe."

tweedle dumb scoffs before walking over to me, taking a small black key from his right pocket as he does before unlocking the chains.

It took a lot not to smile or laugh at that.

It didn't last long though as he pulled out a gun and aimed it at me. I caved in and kept "crying" just to keep the act up. I hadn't actually thought of the next step. I was pretty injured, I don't think I would even be able to stand for long let alone fight.

I needed him to fuck off so I could get out of here.

*bang*

The guard looked at the opened door which allowed the screams and shouts of many men to pour into the dark and grimy room.

"Fuck. Stay here or I'll kill your little bitch face."

And just like that he runs out through the door leaving me unchained and with a grin on my face for the first time in what felt like years.

The noice had to of been a bomb for to be that loud and considering all the gunshots and commotion going on out there now, they were going to be distracted for a while.

I had to amit it took longer then it should of to get up and stagger towards the exit of the room which was now stained in what must me litres of my blood.

The hallway I needed up in was dark in colour and light although that's probably for the best because I'm sure I'm leaving a trail of blood where I go and having a bright white floor may of given me away when they came back to look for me.

I limped and clutched my stomach whilst getting down the hallway as fast as my shaking legs would carry me. The pain was spreading to every corner of me and it was getting increasingly hard to move.

"NOVA"

A voice was echoing behind me although I wouldn't even be surprised if I was completely imaging it at this point, it wasn't as if my head was so dizzy it was barely staying on my neck.

But then I heard the same voice again shouting my name and footprints growing in speed, I started to panic and claw my way down the hall at the fastest speed I could.

The footprints were growing louder until I was sure I only had a few seconds before they were directly behind me.

This is it

I'm going to die

I tried

I never stopped trying

But I failed

I don't want to die

I don't want to die

I don't want to die

I don't want

I don't 

I don't 

I-

I couldn't take this anymore. The pain had infected itself to every vein and artery running through me. It was impossible to breathe or think or move or even stand. 

So instead, I fell.

I fell far for years and years and years. So far I felt as though I would never reach the floor

Actually, why hadn't I hit the floor?

And why was I still moving?

Why was pressed against a wall. A moving wall? 

The only words I registered were "I've got you. Just please stay... alive, please."

And then I just... gave in to it, to the pain.

hope you enjoyed, not bothered to check over it rn x ly all xxx