Meeting (All turtles)

Your P.O.V
"Bye Case!", I yelled back at Casey before I left to go home.
"Remember (Y/N) I'm always here for help"
"Or for someone to tutor" I shot back, "Anyway, see ya!"
"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home? It's scary walking in New York at night. Especially a girl as pretty as you can be caught in danger easily"
"You under estimate me Casey, I play (tough sport), one hit and they're gone!", I finally got to leave and go home. Walking past a dark alleyway I heard a noise. A clatter of trash cans or something. "It's probably just a cat just keep walking and you'll get-" Suddenly I felt a hand or something wrap around my waist and pull me into the darkness, away from light, away from help, away from hope. I felt my body being smashed up against a brick wall, being given whiplash from how fast my head moved and smashed into the wall, but I kept consciousness however with a blurry vision of being held there with a knife to my throat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A.N) Dun dun duhhhh! Putting up the turtles bit to it soon. JKs I wouldn't do that to you guys!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still in your P.O.V
"UNHAND HER!", some green blurry figure yelled.
"At what price?" The attacker asked but he was cut off shortly after being kicked in the stomach and running away. When he let go I fell to the ground and my head got smashed again but this time loosing consciousness and being surrounded by darkness before hearing three other voices and seeing three more green blurry figures approach you.