I love you (Leonardo)

Your P.O.V
It's been a whole three months since I met the turtles. Leo. Leo, Leo, Leo. I like him, wait no, I love him! That night when he, well they, saved me his blue orbs have sparkled with hope. While the boys trained in the dojo April, Casey and I watched anime cartoons. "So, anyone stick out to you yet?", April whispered.
"Leo", I mumbled, "Leo, my little leader, he's so dreamy."
"You should tell him."
"WHAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY WOMAN!?", I yelled back, "What are even the chances that he likes me back, like seriously? A girl and a mutant turtle!? Hello? Does that even strike anyone as wired?" Casey quickly stood up in front of me and started his motivating prep talk. "Do you like him?"
"Yes, duh!"
"Do you love him?"
"Yes!"
"Would you give your all to him!?"
I then stood up to meet his eye level, "YES!"

Leo's P.O.V
Training has just finished. When my brothers and I walked out the dojo we saw Casey and (Y/N) eying each other off. He then turned her around towards me and whispered something. She slowly came towards me, he head always to the ground. Once she approached she could only just get out her words. "L-Leo, I,", (Y/N) began.
"Yes (Y/N)?", I gently brushed back a bit of her (H/C) fringe that gracefully hung over her beautiful (E/C) eyes. Oh who am I kidding. She doesn't like me, I'm some freak she deserves a human boyfriend. "I've had something on my mind, and, well. I have a crush on you.", she said as her face went red.

Your P.O.V
Leo lightly kissed my ruby red cheek,"I love you too cupcake, together?"
"Sure", I answered. Best day ever! Now I'm with the turtle of my dreams.