The one that hurt the most

Minho was returning from a concert. It was around 10 pm and the street was slightly lit by the streetlights.

He was alone in the parking spot, searching for his car in the dark, when he heard a sound of steps behind him.

He turned around, but saw nothing. He ignored it until he started smelling cigarette smoke.

None of his friends smoked. No one he knew had that habit.

He fastened to his car, but when he got closer to it, his car was eaten by flames in a powerful explosion.

He was thrown on the ground, covering his head with his hands. With his face full of ash and dirt, he watched the flames extending towards him.

The building where Changbin lives, the next day

Changbin was driving home, excited to introduce Felix to his brothers.

The latter was in the right seat, nervous, thinking of a way to make a good impression.

But he couldn't even imagine how his heart would drop when Changbin stepped the car in front of the building Felix knew very well.

-Amm...Bin? Do you live here?

-Yeah. I know it's a poor neighbourhood, but it's my home.

Maybe it was just a coincidence. That's what Felix repeated in his head all the way to the third floor of the building.

But he recognised the door. He knew it by heart. Every detail. And the key Changbin was holding. It was the same.

Felix gulped in fear and gripped Changbin by the shirt like a scared kid in the first day of kindergarten.

-Ji! I'm home! Changbin yelled suddenly making Felix flinch.

Ji? As in ...

-Hyung, you should have told me earlier that you come. I would have dressed nicer for our...guest, Jisung locked eyes with Felix and his jaw dropped.

Felix felt like he couldn't breath anymore. His stomach was hurting from pure fear.

-Ji, this is Felix. Felix, this is Jisung, my brother.

Felix's last hope died the moment he heard that last word. He was lost. Another disastrous relationship. He was cursed.

-Innie! Come here and say hi to hyung's boyfriend, Jisung yelled smirking.

-They are here already? Jeongin entered the room in a hurry, but froze in his tracks the moment he saw the familiar face. Are you serious? he asked turning to Jisung.

-Come on, Innie! Don't be rude. Say hi!

Felix shook hands with both of them, pretending he never seen them in his life.

In reality, he was fighting the urge to run away on the window and move to a different state.

Fate was so ironically.

The psycho's brother was his boyfriend.

They all sat down at the table to have a peacefully dinner. Not really... To say Felix was shitting bricks was an understatement.

They didn't say a word for the rest of the dinner. At least not until Jisung gave Felix a glass of wine and the latter looked terrified to even touch it.

-What? It's not poison, Jisung joked.

Felix faked a laugh, still hesitating to put his lips on the edge of the glass.

-You first then, he replied.

-The guest should have the first sip, Jisung looked directly in Felix's eyes.