Felix's date

Changbin's apartment

-Where is that idiot? yelled Changbin from the top of his lungs.

-Calm down, hyung! He is fine. I personally went to the hospital to see him. He's recovering and will be home in no time, Jeongin lied a little to his older brother.

-What did he do this time? Why was he punished?

-I don't have any idea, but that you can ask him later. Now you need to get ready for your date.

-I'm not going. I need to see Jisung.

Jeongin stopped Changbin from unlocking the door and dragged him to his room.

-Why do you care so much about my date?

-Because you've been lonely since forever. No friends, no boyfriend. Looking at you lonely it's just sad. You're either busy with work or nagging us. You need to go out and have an actual date, the younger replied pushing Changbin into the bathroom to change.

Chan's apartment

While Chan was at the University, Seungmin was alone in the apartment, writing some songs when he heard the doorbell ringing.

Felix entered in a hurry and opened the closet doors.

-Help me find an outfit for my date! I'm going to the park and have no idea what people wear there.

-Glad your snobbery doesn't affect your date, Seungmin rolled his eyes.

Felix turned around to give Seungmin an angry face when he realised Seungmin wasn't wearing his clothes.

-Why are you in Chan's pyjamas. Did you guys...

-No! What the hell, Felix? He lended me his clothes until I find a new washing machine.

-Good. Chan said he has a crush on someone tho. I was getting worried. But honestly...better with you than with Jeongin. Imagine dating one of the psycho's brothers, he snorted at how ridiculous the idea seemed to him. Now help me!

-Where did you meet this guy?

-Internet. We started talking about our favourite idol group, then we realised we like each other. But I never seem him, so I don't know what to expect. Well, as long as he is Sugar Daddy material, Felix shrugged before walking to the mirror to try on Chan's clothes.

-What if he's poor? asked Seungmin raising an eyebrow.

-How poor can he be? Felix pouted.

-Don't know, Felix. But not everyone grew surrounded by everything they wanted like you. Are you really gonna reject him for not having money?

Felix bent his head down and sat on the bed next to Seungmin.

-If I am the bottom and also the rich one, I will feel used. He has nothing to give me and I give everything. He will grow sick of me and leave me with a broken heart.

-That's not how it works. This bottom and top relationship is not like that. He needs you as much as you need him. You are two parts of a whole, a single entity. It really doesn't matter the material situation or the social class.

-I'm gonna screw it up, aren't I? concluded Felix feeling all his excitement leaving his body.

-Not like I screwed it with Minho, mumbled Seungmin.

-Do you miss him? I mean...like that.

-Of course I do. But it's for the best.

Later that day, Felix was in the front of the park, wearing a hoodie from Chan's closet.

He was so nervous, his palms were sweating like crazy. His eyes were going from left to right trying to figure out who was his date.

Suddenly he felt someone tapping him on the shoulder. He turned around and met with a dark hair boy, all dressed in black and a really scary build body.

-Are you Felix?

The latter blinked nervously when he heard his name.

-Sorry, then. I've mistaken you, added the boy receiving no reaction.

He was about to leave when he felt his sleeve grabbed.

-I'm Felix. You must be Changbin. I'm so sorry! I got scared by your appearance. I shouldn't tell you that. I'm sorry!

Changbin was taken aback of Felix's reaction. What a start, huh?

-I'm sorry for scaring you then, he replied with his gaze on the ground.

They both felt awkward and horrible. What a first meet... Both of them are blaming themselves for screwing it up.

-Let's start again! said Felix out of the blue.

-What?

-Let's do this again. But this time behaving like those cheesy couples on Internet that meet for the first time at the airport after a long distance relationship.

Changbin looked in Felix's hopeful eyes and sighed in agreement.

Felix ran to the other side of the street, then came back with speed towards Changbin who opened his arms.

Felix jumped in his embrace and wrapped his arms around his neck. And for a second the world stopped spinning.

-Hi! he whispered while panting.

-Hi! You're lighter than I thought, giggled Changbin. I'm happy to finally meet you, Felix!

Felix felt safe in Changbin's arms. It was undescripable good to finally feel Changbin's touch, to hear his voice, to see him face to face.

They went to eat ice-cream in the park, holding hands and talking about the stupidest shit they did.

It felt so natural for them to walk hand in hand. Like Felix's hand was created to fit in Changbin's and only in his.
They took a boat and went on the lake to enjoy the view.

-So what do you do for a living? asked Felix genuinely curious.

-I'm a mechanic. I can fix any engine. I know it's not that great of a job and I definitely not make a lot of money, but that's all I am good at. What about you?

-I'm a model.

-So I am inferior, Changbin nervously laughed. Isn't that what you're thinking about? That I'm below the social class. I am self-aware, Felix. But I am happy with what I built in this life. If you're uncomfortable with me, we can talk only online and never see each other again, he added rubbing his nape.

Felix wanted to come closer to him when he lost his balance making the boat turn upside down. They both fell in the water.

Changbin's first instinct was to grab Felix by the waist and to hold him at the surface.

-Are you ok?

-Yeah. I can swim, don't worry.

They reached the shore with their clothes soaked.

-Are you sure you're ok? Are you hurt?

Changbin was very protective by nature, so every scratch would give him a heart attack.

-I'm fine. And these are not even my clothes.

-Should I leave? asked Changbin refusing to lift his sight.

Felix crept closer to him and pressed their lips together. Changbin ran his hand through Felix's wet hair.

When they parted, both were all red.

-Please stay with me, said Felix.

-I will leave when you tell me to. Until then, I'm right here, Changbin replied smiling.