For forever

The week between Christmas and New Year, Chan was supposed to go on his trip in order to meet with some famous surgeons mentors.

That's why, right after the Christmas Dinner, Seungmin and Chan went home to pack their things.

They left early in the morning, leaving the key of the apartment to Minho. They told him to go check every two days if everything is alright.

Unfortunately, Minho didn't get to respect his promise. He got sick right after it.

Apparently, running in the winter with not enough clothing leads to sickness. Who would have guessed, right?

Since Minho wasn't able to go check the apartment, the key ended up in Felix's hands. He got clear instructions to not leave the house and not to bring anyone there.

Yeah, sure.

It's Felix we're talking about.

Now, a lot of things happened that week. So let's start with Minsung.

With Chan, Seungmin and Felix busy, Minho's only option was to call Jisung.

And don't get it wrong. Jisung was willing to take care of Minho.

The problem was that Jisung never got sick in his 21 years.

Not even once. His immunity system was out of this world.

Sure, his brothers got sick sometimes. But not that bad. So Jisung had to look online ways to take care of a sick person.

-Are you sure you're still breathing? Jisung asked the shivering pile of blankets he called boyfriend.

-Do I look dead to you? Minho popped his head out.

His hair was messy, he had bags under his eyes and his voice was husky.

-Yes! Jisung answered with no hesitation. You look like a corpse.

-Where did you see a corpse?

-At funerals, of course, Jisung replied nervous.

-It says here that I need to make you soup, to keep you warm and to change your clothes after you sweat enough.

-Sungie...Minho started whining like a baby.

-You are clingier. The article didn't mention this side effect.

-Cuddle with me, Sungie!

-No. Absolutely not. I will go make you soup. You stay here and sleep.

Despite living in a small apartment with three other people, Jisung was a good cook. He liked cooking for his brothers, but he didn't compare to Hyunjin.

When he finished the soup, he went upstairs to get Minho.

When he tried opening the door, he felt something pushing it back. He used all his force and cracked it open only to notice Minho leaning on it.

-Hyung, what are you doing?

-Sungie left me alone. I wanted to go after him. My legs gave in.

-Come here, Jisung said helping Minho stand up.

They reached the first floor and Jisung put the older on the chair.

-Sick people are weak. It's almost painful to watch, said Jisung placing his hand on Minho's forehead which was burning.

After they ate, Jisung convinced Minho to sleep, but with the condition Jisung would be his pillow.

He rolled his eyes and laid down with Minho on his chest.

-I love you, Sungie, the older said getting comfy. -I know, hyung. You told me yesterday. I just hope it's not the fever talking, added Jisung playing with Minho's hair.

In the middle of the night, Jisung woke up Minho to change his t-shirt. The latter was still dizzy because of the fever.

Jisung took off the sweaty t-shirt and helped the older put on a clean one.

-Keep going, little boy. The sun shines every morning even though you can't see it, Jisung said all of the sudden.

-What's that? Minho asked half-asleep.

-Just some encouraging words I used to tell myself when I was a kid. It helped me go through some bad stuffs. You will be fine, hyung.

-Thank you for taking care of me, Sungie... You're the sweetest heart I ever encountered, added Minho hugging Jisung.

Tears started streaming down on Jisung's face. He cried in silence, burying his face in the crock of Minho's neck.

That was the second time Minho praised him. Jisung wasn't used to that. It was weird for him to hear nice things and not shouts.

The next two days Minho felt the same. That's when Jisung started actually getting worried.

He called Changbin to ask for advices, but the older brother told him not to worry.

Jisung was on the edge of the bed, staring at the sleeping Minho.

He was having some flashbacks from when Jeongin got sick and their parents didn't even pay attention to him. Jisung was 8 back then and he genuinely thought he was gonna lose his little brother.

He felt his heartbeats fastening. His breathing was slower.

He didn't want to wake up Minho, but a part of him was hoping Minho would open his eyes and look at him with an assuring smile. Everything just to know Minho wasn't in pain.

When he received nothing, he glued his forehead to Minho's burning one and closed his eyes to feel the heat. He wanted to feel what Minho was feeling.

If he had went through the same pains, maybe he would have understood him.

The hardest part was to help Minho take a bath. Mostly because Jisung had to restrain himself for so long.

He hadn't do it since the fight with Minho.

Too long for him and yet here he was. Washing Minho's naked body and taking care of him without any other intentions.

And despite Jisung's worries, Minho got better on the fourth day. He was completely conscious, but still cheesy. I guess it couldn't help that.

-How are you, hyung?

-Better thanks to you, Minho replied with a smile. I can finally walk on my own.

-You scared me, Jisung sighed in relief.

-I want to kiss you so bad right now, but I don't want you to get sick, added Minho engulfing Jisung in the tightest hug.

-I don't get sick, hyung. You can do whatever you want with me.

-You're not an object, Sungie. I don't want to own you. I want to make you stay, said Minho making eye contact with Jisung.

The latter's ears turned red once again.

-I stayed with you all week. I don't think you need to worry about something, replied Jisung melting in Minho's touch. I will stay for forever with you...