Convert

Minho's house

Minho woke up by the blinding light coming through the curtains.

He turned around and smiled when he saw the naked back of his lover. He sneaked his hands around his waist and kiss slowly Jisung on his cheek before sucking on his ear to wake him up.

-Hyung..., the boy whined.

-Yes, baby?

-Let me sleep.

-Come on~ I can't sleep anymore. Take responsibility and cuddle with me.

Jisung turned around and buried his whole body into Minho's chest, feeling the warmth taking over his body. Minho kissed Jisung's temples over and over, not having enough of the boy.

After they stayed like that for one more hour, Jisung took a shower.

When he got out from the bathroom, he saw Minho waiting for him on the bed, holding an expensive suit.

-What are you doing?

-We're gonna have a special date tonight at a fancy restaurant. How is that? he said smiling.

Jisung wasn't very excited though. He's never been to a restaurant before. Only to murder waiters or people who were dining there.

-Hyung, I don't...

-Trust me, Sungie! It will be perfect. Just the two of us. No other interruptions, he said taking Jisung's waist in his hands and leaving back and forth like in a waltz.

Jisung followed the pace and put his hands behind Minho's nape.

-We're gonna dance like this under the moonlight. Isn't it romantic?

-I guess so... I'll try to fit with those people for you.

-That's my baby, he said rubbing his nose to Jisung's cheek. So cute and hardworking.

Jisung tried on the suit, but he had troubles with the tie. He didn't know how to tie it. He was just struggling when Minho came to help him.

-It's ok. Let me help you! Mom taught me how to do it. By the way...You said you are adopted, right? Where are your adoptive parents?

Jisung avoided Minho's gaze. He wasn't sure how to answer.

-They...died. In an accident. Long time ago.

-I'm sorry, Sungie! Must have been horrible to loose them both.

Jisung didn't reply.

He looked in the mirror, not recognising himself in those expensive clothes. It wasn't him. He disliked it so much.

When they entered the restaurant, Jisung was so tensed. He felt like all eyes were on him. He didn't behave like the rich. He was the embodiment of the poor. He hated that.

He was so anxious that he stumbled on a chair leg making every one eyeing him. He sat down embarrassed, hiding his face with the menu.

-What do you want to eat, Jisung?

There were too many stuff on the menu. Jisung couldn't possibly choose something. He didn't even want Minho to pay for him. But the prices were out of his level.

-I'll take what you take, he said shyly.

-Ok, Minho said taking his hand in his owns to soothe him.

When the waiter came with the food, Minho started eating while Jisung remained silent and watched him. Minho noticed and stopped chewing.

-What's wrong, baby?

-You didn't give me permission to eat, he mumbled.

-What? Why would you need permission to eat?

-It's your money. You decide how much I can eat or not.

-Sungie, eat whatever you want. Try it all, ok?

Jisung nodded, still looking down. He took the knive and cut the steak in multiple parts, then started counting them under Minho's confused look.

-What are you doing, Sungie?

Jisung snapped back to reality.

-I'm so sorry! I'm used to split equally the food with my brothers. I'm sorry!

-It's ok. It's adorable. Do you wanna split? I'll just feed you, he said taking the fork to Jisung's mouth.

He didn't eat much. He was the kind of person to get full after a few bites. He was raised like that.

Suddenly the waiter came with a bottle of wine and placed it on the table.

-Hyung, I'm not sure about it...

-It's just a bit of wine. There's nothing wrong with that, he said pouring it in two glasses.

That sound drove Jisung crazy.

-Hyung, stop! I don't drink.

-Just one sip won't kill you.

-Minho, I hate drunkards!

That tone scared the shit out of Minho who froze in his spot.

-Ok...he mumbled placing the bottle on the table again. No alcohol.

They continued dining in an akward silence.

After Minho payed the check, Jisung ran out of the restaurant as fast as he could.

-Jisung! Jisung!

Minho chased him, then grabbed him by the wrist.

-Look, I'm sorry! I exaggerated. Please, talk to me!

-It's too much, hyung. You grew up in this luxury. I grew up splitting the food with the rats in the walls. I can't just covert in the perfect fancy boyfriend you can take to the restaurant. I will never fit...

Minho hugged Jisung tightly.

-I never meant to change you, Sungie. I love you just the way you are. I just wanted to show you new things since you were so happy to experience Holidays and the stars. I'm sorry for the wine too! My father was an alcoholic, so I don't drink that often. I thought I can this time because it was a special occasion.

-I don't like people who get drunk and then forget about the previous night. It makes me think you will forget about me one day, Jisung replied.

Minho cupped Jisung's cheeks and kissed them both.

-I could never forget you.

The hospital

-How was your date, hyung? I forgot to ask you that. Did he accept your feelings?

-Not really, replied Chan still recovering in the hospital bed.

-I'm sorry to hear that. It's his loss anyway.

-What about you, Innie? Do you have someone in your mind?

-Of course not, hyung, Jeongin laughed nervously.

-I know you're lying. You do like someone, don't you?

-I can't really hide it from you, can I?

Jeongin cleaned his throat, then he took a deep breath.

-It's hopeless anyway, hyung. He likes someone else. In his eyes I'm just a friend. Which is fine with me.

-Don't say that. To be friends with your crush can be painful. Have you ever told him what you feel?

Jeongin shook his head slowly.

-I could never. We are no match for sure. We're too different. I know it won't end well after all.

_________________________
Who do you think is Jeongin's crush?