Part Isle/Part Auradon Part 6

(Just to make it clear, I'm 100% Team Uma just like I'm 100% Team EJ. Ricky and Mal literally messed up EJ and Uma's lives. Sorry this is short)

After their battle, Ricky quickly went back to his friends, and let's just say...they were not on the same page.

"There's no way we're giving Jak the wand, we can't just let him destroy Auradon," Nini says. She knew how dangerous Jack already was, but with the wand? That's a disaster.

"If we don't give him the wand, EJ's done for," Big Red says. While he did agree Jack with the wand was disastrous, he had to think about EJ's life. The group starts to argue while Ricky paces back and forth, thinking of how he could beat his arch-enemy, but it hit him.

"Hey!" Ricky calls for Big Red. "You're 3d Printer!"

"A phony wand" Big Red catches on to his friend and they share a high-five. "But the second Jack testes it, he'll know it's fake," Nini says.

"Okay, so we'll just get E out really fast, we just need some kind of diversion."

"Smoke bombs" Kourtney suggests. "That's perfect, I'll get the chemicals from Lady Tremaine's place, that could work," Nini says before walking over to Ricky. "Oh, and sick hair, by the way, evil stepmother seriously stepped up her game."

"Okay, you wanna know something?" Ricky asks, pulling at his light brown curls. "Maddox did this," he says, referring to the daughter of Drizella Tremaine and granddaughter of Lady Tremaine.

"Little Maddox? Shut up!"

"I know, I'm  like loving it, it's a lot lighter."

"I'm really proud of her."

"Hello?" Big Red asks, ending their conversation. Getting back on track, Ricky decides to be the leader and give instructions. "Okay, Kourtney, Red, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay no later than noon, and you guys, losing, not an option...cause we're rotten."

"To the core."

However, at Lost Revenge, EJ was tied up with Jack not far behind. Carlos was taking every pleasure in taunting the new King. "Coochy, coochy coo" Carlos smiles, placing his hook under EJ's chin, but the king pulls his head away. "How's it feel to be the eking now, eh?"

"Why? Jealous?" EJ smirks, he was not afraid of a wannabe pirate with a hook. But Hook just smiles. He was about to start again, but his captain pushes him away. "Give it a rest, Carlos, give it a rest. We don't wanna damage goods."

"You said that I could hook him" Carlos points his hook at EJ.

"I said at noon!" Jack demands. EJ turns to Carlos and smirks. Irritated Carlos walks closer to EJ and shows the king his watch. "20 more minutes."

"That says 11:30" EJ scoffs. 10 minutes off, guess pirates aren't so smart.

"You better hope your boyfriend comes through" Jack grins, but EJ just looks down. "Je's not my boyfriend anymore." Jak raises an eyebrow at the news and Carlos starts to chuckle. "Leave us alone, Carlos."

Before Carlos walks out, he shows EJ his clock one more time. "19 more minutes to go now."

"Go!" Jack demands. As Carlos walks away, the Pirate King and the King of Auradon stare at each other. EJ felt something different about Jack, something similar to...Ricky? "I get that you don't deserve this"

The sea witch instantly starts to chuckle and leans back. "This. This island is a prison thanks to your father. And don't pretend to look out for me, cause no one's looking out for me. It's just me" he simply says, twirling his earing around his finger.

"So this isn't your mom's plan?" EJ asks, making Jack scoff. "Isn't that his necklace?"

"My dad doesn't care about me either. Well, not at least she needs someone for the night shift."

"Ouch!" EJ groans. He couldn't imagine a life like that. "I don't need your pity" Jack scoffs. "No, you certainly do not, you're very resourceful" EJ looks around. Jack was able to get a pirate ship and make himself a captain of a group of pirates, EJ was very impressed. Jack lets out a small smirk.

"I don't see you tied up" EJ grins. Jack lets out a small laugh and stands up, taking a few steps closer to the King. Already, so let's trash talk Ricky."

"I'd rather talk about you" EJ flashes one of his charming smiles, but Jack just copies. "Funny and a gentleman. Ya know, honestly, I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes."

"Hey, ya don't" EJ shrugs. "Set me free and we'll go back together."

Jack's eyes widen and he turns back. "Me? Oh, so now I get an invite. Gee, what a lucky guy." Soon his wicked smile turns into an evil glare as he places his hand next to EJ's head. "When you brought Ricky, Nini, Kourtney, and Big Red to Auradon...that's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And just me, I've been plenty mad."

EJ was shocked, he didn't know the people he didn't pick would be upset. "I never thought about it that way, that I could've hurt the people I didn't pick. The plan was to start with 4 kids and bring more people over. But I guess I was busy being King, that's stupid."

It was meant to be a joke, but he saw the glare on Jack's face. EJ was able to see under Jack's guard, he's just an angry boy who wanted to be heard. "I'm so sorry," he says genuinely. "You're a leader, Jack, so am I. Come to Auradon and be part of the solution."

"Me...part of your solution?" Jack asks. He was taking the time to think, but he already knows his answer. He has his plan, he's done waiting for a day that'll never come, he will make sure that the Isle will rise...and not even the king is gonna change that. He takes a step closer to EJ and smirks. "Nah. I don't need you, I'm gonna get there on my own. Carlos!"

Jack holds up his mother's seashell necklace. "Let's see what this puppy can do" he smirks before walking away.

EJ worries to himself. As a King, he was supposed to put himself and his Kingdom first, he was supposed to put his people first, but the Isle were his people too, Jack was his people. He sees something in Jack...the same thing he saw in Ricky.

Maybe it's not too late to get through to him.

Who else ship Ben and Uma? Cause as much as I love Bal, I also ship them as well. If you wanna see more HSMTMTS as Descendants characters, go read my version of season 3