"Hera." the man who Den presumed Zeus said.

'What's with the name? Are they Greek mythology fans? What's next Ares and Hephaestus?' Den sarcastically thought.

"Ares and Hephaestus said that they kidnapped the Bonten leader's wife and child." She said and eyed the raven-head and blonde-headed child up and down. She then looks at the man.

'The fuck?'

"Don't damage the goods, you bastard." She said as she turned around and walks outside the room.

"Damn that woman," Zeus said as he looks at the walking blonde's figure. "Just because she's been beaten and treated like a slave before and now rise up as one of the executives, she thought she can just interfere whenever she wants as if she is not a part of this shit. What a goody-two-shoes." The man said as he signed deeply. He then look at the raven-haired woman who was still glaring at her.

"Well, just stay here and don't do anything funny or else." He said as he placed his large hand on the woman's shoulder, gripping it in the process making the woman's winced in pain. He then proceeds to walk outside the room, not in the mood to interrogate and intimidate the woman.

-----

"Mommy, when will daddy come? Emma is really scared now." The child tearily said as she hugs the woman in front of her. It's been a day since that encounter with the Olympians wannabe based on what she heard from the guards. They removed her watch, accessories, everything they have in their body well, aside from her clothes, the same goes for the child, and they also took their bag on the way to the building where they were currently stuck. It is to prevent the people of Bonten from tracking and locating them in case they put a hidden bug in the two women's things.

(Note: Remember when for some unknown reason Manjiro have Den's phone (Chapter 13), he actually put some tracker on it. Yes, he is creepy as F. )

The only good thing that happen to them, in Den's perspective is that aside from a few harassments from the man named Zeus, they did not harm the two in any way that would cause their lives because Hera would always interfere.

But one of the things that the man called Zeus said to her about who Mikey/Manjiro is and his friends really are, makes her doubt them to the point that it scares her.

'We just need to get out of this situation first before anything else.' She thought to herself.