'Why would this happen of all times!'

"Hmmm, you see... Your beloved husband and his little friends fucked us up for quite a long time now." The man said standing in front of the woman now.

"You got the wrong person, sir. I don't have a husband." The woman said a little confused about what this man is saying.

'Fucked him up? Who?' She thought. The man then chuckled as he caressed the woman's face.

'Disgusting.' Den thought as he yanked the man's hand away. The man just laughs at her 'cute' little action.

"Really? Strange... But the report said that you are Bonten boss's wife?" The man said as he looks at the confused raven-haired woman in front of him. He then looked at his subordinates.

'Bonten? The fudge is that?' The woman thought confused at what the man just said. 'That name actually sounds so familiar though...'

"Isn't that right, Poseidon?" He asked the man with blue hair, the man just rolled his eyes as he nodded his head.

"Shimada said that he heard Mikey called her 'wife' multiple times." The blue-haired man named Poseidon said.

'Mikey? He means Manjiro, right? Fucking great! This is why I told him not to call me that!' The woman thought angrily. 'Now I am involved in whatever shit this is!'

'And here I thought they were just some small-time gangster wannabees. What the heck is going on?'

"Mommy, what's going on? When we will go home? Emma's scared..." The young child said, making the adults in the room look at her.

"Oh? Doesn't this child kind of look like that bastard!" He said and attempted to grab the child who was hiding behind the woman. But Den just continued on being a sturdy shield in front of the child, slapping the man's hand away.

"Don't touch her." She said in a firm voice but the man in front of him could tell that she was scared. The man then raised his hand like he was about to slap the woman. Out of reflex Den just closed her eyes, waiting for the impact.

"Zeus." Said by an unknown woman's voice. Den then opened her eyes and look where she heard the voice, there stood a beautiful woman. She had long blonde silky hair and a voluptuous body. The woman then started to approach them.