Episode 16

The night ends slowly...one slept with peace in his heart but the other remains wide awake. Thinking about the decision he had made...is it right to take that decision...will they be happy after this? Maybe one will be happy...maybe one will get the life he wanted. He saw the person sleeping beside him...peacefully...his hands slowly caressing the other face touching the eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips, chin...slowly...like this is the last time he was feeling him...last time he was this close to him...last time his love is holding him...last time he is loving him. He could not think anymore...he did not want to think anymore. All he was going to do it's best for him...for his life and his happiness. With a long sigh, he closed his eyes snuggling to his husband's warm arms.

When the morning come Jungkook woke up with an empty bed. An evident frown on his face when he didn't find his husband in the house. He really wanted to talk with him. But he just find a plate of pancakes with a note 'I'm sorry, I love you always :)' Though he didn't know why his husband was sorry...maybe for leaving him alone in the bed...though that little love you enough to make him smile. He ate the pancake silently smiling like a fool...cause it's just felt like normal maybe not entirely but it would soon normal...he hoped.

But little did he know that this is his last breakfast-making by his husband, last I love you from his husband he got.

He went to his office with a sweet smile lingering on his face. He sent his husband some messages that he will be home early also told him to come early cause they both need to talk about something important...but it was left on read. Though he still didn't mind thinking his husband may be busy with something. He got busy too...until a rushed Yoongi ran inside his office...he seems anxious and pretty confused....Jungkook looked at him frowning.... 'Did you see the news yet?'

'no why? What did they come up with again' Jungkook asked clearly uninterested

'it's Taehyung....he is going to do a press conference...did you know...about it? They are saying it's...it's about Eunwoo ' Yoongi asked again, clearly irritated.

'What is this all about...no I don't know anything about it....' He was confused as much as Yoongi...he definitely did not like anything about it. He tried to call Taehyung but it went unanswered. Then he called Jimin...the only person who could know anything about it.

'What the hell this press conference about?' he almost yelled

'I don't really know, I am on my way to the office...Tae never informed me about any of this'

He cut the call throwing his phone on the floor...when he just thought everything would be alright...it's messing up again.

It's Namjoon who hurriedly came into the office this time...He looked at both people standing with deep frowns so he didn't question anything, just opened the news channel....

Taehyung's face flashed on it...he was sitting elegantly with a tight-lipped smile lingering on his face.

'Hello! Everyone today we have Mr. Jeon Kim Taehyung the owner of the KTJ company with us. He is here for revealing the truth...related to him. We all are aware of some past incident of him also the way he got trolled by media...I hope today we will get all our answers from him.' The MC said

The camera flashed on Taehyung face...He directly looked into the camera... and started... 'I'm grateful that you all came in just short notice. Though I would like to keep it short and say the truth. As we all are aware of the video there is nothing I need to make you remember...it's just I want to inform you that the thing you all saw it's the truth...there is no misunderstanding in it. I kissed willingly with all my senses awake. And also I don't love Mr. Jeon anymore. Soon I'm marrying Mr.Eunwoo.' That's the moment Eunwoo came to the screen and that's the moment the TV screen broke into multiple little pieces. 

Okay That's all for today!

Do you guys like the story?

You can always share your thoughts. 

I'll try to update soon.

I Purple you.

Don't forget to support and love our boys.