Chapter Twenty Six

-YOUR POV-

“We have with us today the girl Logan was spotted with yesterday evening.” The picture of Logan and me they showed on the news this morning appeared on the screen behind the five of them. “Her name is (YFN), and she’s come out here today to help explain all of this.” She gestured towards the picture. “Alright, (YN), come on out here!”

My heart was pounding in my ears. This was it. I stepped out into the bright lights.

I waved to the cheering in-studio audience as I walked onto the set, along with the cameras. Then I faced a problem. There was no room left on the couch.

The set was set up so that there was a single chair for Lily on the left, a small glass side table, and then the couch where the guys were sitting in the order, Logan closest to the table, then Kendall, James, and finally Carlos. I walked straight over to Logan and Kendall.

“Scoot over.” I said, laughing. A few chuckles came from the audience.

“You can stand.” Kendall said.

I laughed. “That’s alright, you can have my seat. You ARE supposed to let the lady sit first.”

The studio roared with laughter. Not that annoying pre-recorded laughing, ACTUAL laughter from REAL people...I wasn’t even trying to be funny! That’s just the way I am with these guys!

“Ohhh, Kendall she just owned you.” Carlos said.

“Yeah, dude you’re done.” James added, laughing.

“I really don’t have anything to say to that.” Kendall laughed, too.

“Well, let’s get this show on the road!” I said, sitting on the floor.

Once again, the audience was cracking up. Except this time, Lily and the guys were laughing just as hard.

“You are hysterical!” Lily said.

“Thank you.” I smiled, laughing a little since I didn’t want to awkwardly be like ‘nahhh I’m not going to smile.’

“Seriously though, Kendall, move yourself.” I said, standing up.

“I can’t!” He exclaimed.

“Logan?” I glared him down.

A grin grew on his face as he shrugged.

“Fine. If you won’t move then I’ll sit on you.”

And I did just as I said. I sat down right on Logan’s lap.

A few jealous screams came from the audience. By this point, the laughter had died down.

I leaned back against the couch, half leaning on Logan and half on the corner of the couch with my legs resting on Logan’s and a little bit of Kendall’s laps.

“What’s with all of this??” Lily exclaimed pointing at Logan and me. “Are you two Hollywood’s newest couple?”

I laughed. “Me and Logan? No! He’s like my big brother!”

“I see! So Logan, tell us about last night?” Lily pointed to the picture on the screen behind us that was Logan and me again.

“Nothing really. (YN) is actually my assistant manager’s daughter who came to visit him for...how long was it?” Logan looked at me.

I just raised my eyebrows. “Oh don’t act like you don’t have your calendar marked already.”

Again, the audience laughed. I was just winning them over. All of this came so easily....but I couldn’t help but to think it was because of Logan.