Chapter Two

-YOUR POV-

“I’d like you to meet-“

“BIG TIME RUSH!” Taylor shrieked and hugged one of them. Then the other. Then the other. Then the other.

There’s four of them.

Four sexy human beings.

“So I’m guessing you already know their names?” My dad said to Taylor, who was freaking out like a four year old at a shopping spree in a candy store.

Taylor nodded frantically.

My dad looked at me. I was trying to keep up the ‘I don’t like you, I don’t forgive you, and I REALLY don’t want to be here’ attitude, but I also didn’t want to come off as a bitch. So I just shrugged and walked over to him.

“Boys, this is my daughter (YN).” My dad said, placing his hand on my back. I quickly stepped away, instinctively afraid.

“Hello, I’m James.” The tallest one said. He smiled, revealing two rows of straight, white teeth and sparkling, hazel eyes.

“I’m Carlos.” The other one said. He was adorable.

“And I’m Kendall.” He had gorgeous eyes, too..

“And I’m Logan.” The last one said, reaching out to shake my hand.

I smiled politely and shook it. His dimples! Ah, so cute. But I’m with David…

“Nice to meet you.” I said to them.

“So, off to the house, now!” My dad said, gesturing towards the car.

Taylor called shotgun, the annoying turd she is, so I was sitting in the very back of the car sandwiched between Logan and James.

Not gonna lie, I was kind of okay with it..

Well, the entire fifteen minute ride was basically just Taylor blabbing about how she’s such a big fan and loves the guys so much. Of course the guys were responding like any other celebrity would, but they weren’t fooling me. They seriously didn’t give a shit.

Or maybe that was just me. Whatever.

We finally got back to my dad’s house and…well I’m not gonna lie. It was nice. I even got my own room, he had enough space. Why a single man would have so much room in his house, I wasn’t sure. Probably so he would have more room to abuse more innocent people, the monster he is.

“I hope you girls don’t mind, I need to go run a few errands. James, Logan, Carlos, and Kendall….did you guys want a ride back or do you want to just stay here?” My dad said.

“They can stay!” Taylor answered immediately, causing everybody but me to laugh.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my room where I’d already placed my suitcases and started to unpack.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door, followed by a voice. “Can I come in?”

I smiled. “Sure. You’re Logan, right?”