16

With a confused tone, Aizawa turned to the loud blonde next to him who just shrugged. Even Bakugo stopped giving his speech and looked up at the glass box.

"Y/n. Is this an emergency?" Aizawa says, trying not to sound frantic, but clearly couldn't hide it.

"Well, there's this boy in my class, he's annoying. Well, Takado. Here's your proof. I do know them. Class 1-a? I know them. So, why don't you keep your mouth shut, and stop bothering me." And Y/n gives a smile from behind the phone.

You could hear Y/n's voice in a double way though, coming from her in real life, but also the TV, since the mic was turned on.

"Yes. Well, please refrain from bad language Y/n,
and-" Aizawa started to say, but was cut off by a loud yell from the phone which echoed throughout the stadium.

"GET OFF ME- YOU- YOU STUPID!" Y/n yells, and a bunch of things clattering can be heard just from the mic that was still turned on, no matter how much Hizashi tried to turn it off.

Aizawa sighs, and was about to click the phone off, until Bakugo grabbed the mic from Midnight and yelled, "BEAT HIM UP Y/N!!!" And the class sweat dropped as he yelled language that no 4 year old should ever know.

Soon, a yell was heard from throughout the stadium, and Y/n's voice was heard saying, "that's what you get for making fun of my 2 dads, You idi-" Y/n started to say, but before the rest could be heard, Aizawa clicked the button, and her voice was not heard anymore.

Having a look on his face, Aizawa and Hizashi took a few seconds to recover from their kids disturbing speech. But Hizashi was the first one to yell into the mic.

"SORRY FOR THAT! LET THE SPORTS FESTIVAL BEGIN!" Hizashi yelled, and soon after he began to narrate the whole game.

Class 1-a was fired up, but their weren't the only ones, as all the other classes were.

The sports festival, was really happening, and there would only be one winner.

let the games, begin.

<~>

"I'm ready to watch. More than ever!" Y/n cries out happily, pumping he fist in the air.

"Okay, uh, class. Now, we're gonna watch the festival. And no talking. I'm looking at you, Y/n and Takado." The teacher says, and stares over at the two kids, who were currently glaring at eachother, and kept bickering.

As the teacher turned her attention over to the TV, she began to get more angry, and eventually a tick mark appeared on her head and she snapped.

Giving a smile to the class, it quickly disappeared as she grabbed two pairs of arms and dragged the two outside, as they desperately tried to run back and watch the festival.

Plopping them down outside, the teacher kneels down to their level, and says annoyed,
"Okay. Takado. Y/n. I need you to understand me. We are a class, friends. Got that? So, you are not going back inside and watching the festival until you apologize to each other." And with that the teacher leaves the two, and closes the door, leaving the two in the hall.

"...this is stupid. I'm just gonna go back inside."
Y/n said annoyed, and reaches to open the door, but instead gets pushed back all the way to the wall.

Continuing to run and open the door, and getting the same result, she decided to resort to kicking it open, but looks through from the window and saw the smirk on the teachers face.

Grumbling, she walked over to Takado and says,
"Okay. That's probably her quirk, something to promises and that whatnot. So, we have to forgive eachother, then we can go inside and watch people. So... I'm sorry, really" Y/n says and sticks out her hand at the boy.

Looking back at the young girl, Takado stares at it, and reluctantly takes it, repeating what Y/n said,

"I'm sorry too... friends?" Takado says, and shakes her outstretched hand, and they both nod and smile at each other. Then walking towards the door, with synchronized steps, the door finally opens without getting pushed back.

Looking up from her computer and seeing the two students walk in, she knew that her quirk had finished off as well as their hatred for each other when she saw the two sit down on the carpet, and turn their attention to the screen, without any bickering.

Right now, the sports festival was still on its first event, but was also coming to a finish as it showed the people who were close to getting 1st and so on.

As the 2 students fighting for the finish on the screen, which was an ash blonde that the teacher recognized as the one who did the speech, and as the one who Y/n wanted to win, as well as a boy with half white and half red hair.

Then all of a sudden, a huge explosion is heard and a boy with green curly hair is flying through the hair on some kind of metal slab, and Y/n yelled out, "IZUKUUUU" while some other kid deadpanned at her loudness, or had surprised faces on, by the fact that Y/n basically knew everyone.

Then in a few minutes, Izuku Midoriya was crossing first place, Todoroki was in second, Bakugo in third, and Ibara Shiozaki in fourth and so on and so on. And the kids in the classroom continued to cheer on the rest of the people crossing, when Y/n spotted her brother crossing the line after a few minutes and cheered excitedly, while getting shushed by her new friend.

The class continued to cheer excitedly as they watched the rest of the Sports festival, and with her new friend by her side, Y/n felt the happiest she could be.

----

Here y'all go! Sorry if it's kind of boring, its mostly a filler chapter, haven't had that much motivation to write, btw things aren'y gonna stay yk, happy happy as usual.

just getting y'all ready.

except you don't really know.. when.