"Awwww" Victoria cried out "Group hug"

We gathered round him and hugged him tightly. We all laughed heartily. When we finally released him, he said;

"The agency chose the best operatives for this mission. It makes me so proud to know you all"

"Thank you" we chorused.

"Good luck to all of you and goodbye....for now. Adaeze" he looked at me.

"Mr. Ade"

After a brief nod of courtesy, he walked out the door. We took a look around the room. I looked around the books on the shelves. The others studied other things.

"I can see the room interests you" a voice behind us said.

We turned around and came in contact with a lady dressed in an elegant blue dress with heels. She looked lovely, like the models you'll see in magazines. A little too lovely.

"Good afternoon, ma'am" we greeted.

"Good afternoon to all of you" she responded "Welcome to CiDon companies, the home of books and forms of stationery you'll ever need. My name is miss Anita and I will be your guide throughout your stay"

She smiled at us. Although, it looked forced. Her speech sounded as if she has rehearsed it over and over. She looked composed. A little too composed. Could she be an android too?

"You were the five lucky students who were chosen to have a brief tour of the factory and to try out some of the newly designed stationeries that Mr. Charles will be distributing. A-"

Her speech was interrupted by the steps of someone entering the room. A bald headed man dressed in an expensive black suit entered the room. I could recognize him anywhere- Charles. From behind, my teammates pinched me. I had the sudden urge to ask him where my father is.

"Mr Charles" Anita said "What a pleasant surprise"

"Speak of the devil and he arrives"

Ha! You got that right Charles.

I looked at him carefully. He looked like a normal man. He wants to distribute free writing materials on his 50th birthday. It could be a kind gesture but when did the devil ever do things for free?

Maybe he's a changed person now. Can he still be the enemy? I studied him carefully for a sign...any kind of sign. I'm desperate here.

"Good afternoon sir" we greeted.

"Welcome students. Forgive me. I must leave now. I just came to say hello to you all. Anita, show them to their rooms please. They must be tired"

We actually are tired. We've been on the road for five hours. It's already evening.

"Okay sir"

"We'll see later, alright?" he spoke "Goodbye"

He waved to us before leaving.

"Right this way, students" Anita said.

She led us along another hallway filled with more paintings and sculptures. The girls' room is right next to the boys'. When we entered out room, our luggage was already inside.

It was a large room with three beds and two windows. It looked very comfortable. The scent of strawberry filled my nose as we entered. The room felt like a breath of fresh air. We pretended to settle down till Anita left. Immediately, Chen locked the doors and we began our search. We already knew what to do.

Spy rule #8: When in an unfamiliar place, search for cameras. You could be watched.

There could be hidden cameras in the rooms. We put on our spy glasses and checked everywhere. After a few minutes, Chen called out;