💟Imagine Isaac Lahey x Y/N💟

You hear a knock on the door, you're home alone. It's literally in the middle of the night.
You walk up to the front door and look through the peephole and see Isaac stand outside drenched from the rain, so you open the door.
He swings the door open and flies in, he the shuts the door closed and locks every single lock on it.

- Are you okay?, you ask him a bit worried.

- Yes I'm fine, but my dad is after me, he says.

That's when you saw the big black eye on his face and you gasp.

- Come in, I'll get you some dry clothes so you can change and you can stay here for the night, okay?, you say to him.

- Alright, he answers.

You give him a towel and then go get some dry clothes out of your dad's closet to give him. Isaac goes in to the bathroom to dry of and put on the clothes you gave him.
Then he walks back out and sits down beside you on the couch in the living room.
You can see that he is tired so you put on a movie and then put on a blanket that you share with Isaac.
About 20 minutes into the movie you feel Isaacs head fall down in your lap and you look down to see him asleep.
You play a little with his hair before you turn of the tv and fall asleep yourself.