Chapter 15: Relishing in being a cockblock

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

{ +5 levels in Exp (claim)}
{ +System Upgrade (claim)}
{ +Spirit Evolution (claimed)}
{ +100 000 skill points (claim)}
{ +200M ¥(claim)}
{ +Red Dragon Body Cultivation Technique (claim)}
{+Stat booster (claim)}

[Note!: Host can only choose three rewards!]

[Note!: The reward {Spirit Evolution} is a mandatory requirement. Thus host will only have two choices remaining!]

He read through the first half and was quite stunned.' Well, the system upgrade is a definite must.' He thought and pressed the claim option and the option turned gray with the word claimed.

He looked at the rest, until he heard the voice of an old friend." Issei, what ever you do, you MUST get the body cultivation technique! It is of dire necessity that you do!!" Ddraig exclaimed in Issei's mind. Issei immediately pressed the claim option for the body cultivation technique, without hesitation.

[Note!: Rewards have been stored and can be implemented by host at any given time!]

The latest notification read. Issei sighed and thought to ask his partner about his sudden outburst.

'Hey, Ddraig, what was that all about?' He thought." Remember how you partook in that little ritual with the ghouls that gave you a temporary power boost?" Ddraig inquired. Issei hummed.' I do, what about it?' He asked.

"Well, as you may already know, it gave your spirit a magnificent boost in potency. This is because your spirit went through the singularity process.

Because of the spirit singularity process, wherein your spirit becomes so large in terms of quantity that it condenses in on itself and evolves into a celestial one. You were able to partake in this process with the aid of the ghouls, who in turn had accumulated a mass of life force energy by consumming the same energy from numerous people. This mass accumulated life force energy was then transferred to you. Resulting in the singularity process taking place.

Basically, you gained a spirit to powerful for your flesh and blood body to contain so I had to seal it away.

But now your spirit has expanded to its maximum capacity, and is getting ready to evolve into a mid realm spirit.

If this happens, your spirit will grow more vast, and my seal won't be able to contain it all.

Before that happens, you must utilise the body cultivation technique and improve your body to a level where it can safely host your spirit once again." He finished.

Issei was a little shocked at what he had just heard. But nevertheless nodded his head in agreement.

Some of the chattering people nearby saw the entire event go down and couldn't help but think that he was a strange boy.

'Anything else I should know?' He inquired." Don't use the spirit evolution until your body has reached an adequate level. And try not to conjure up to much mana. Doing so puts strain on the seal keeping your spirit at bay. Until you can fully access your spirit again, I recommend using your sacred gears instead of your powers." Ddraige finished.

Another sigh escaped Issei's lips.' Will do.' He thought and continued drinking his coffee as he read the other half of the list.

[Hidden Quest Completed!]
[Naming the nameless: Give the fallen Kirin a name!]
[Rewards: New Servant; Daily Reward System Update!]

The Rising of the Red Dragon Hero (High School DxD Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें