I could seriously imagine him wiggling his eyebrows and grinning widely.

Krishna are you like the magical cave or something in Alibaba and forty Thieves?

What?
Do you have to say Khul ja sim sim three times?

I don't know
But you are God,so you should know.

This is not fair..

That is your fault not mine.

How on earth is that my fault now? And by the way why did you call me?

See you made me go off topic....

How did I do that now?

You so did,

I did not

You did

I did not.

Aghhh,leave this and answer me where were you first and then I will ask you for which I actually called you..

Ahh!!
I was ... Ok I am still in your bathtub/ swimming pool.
I am taking a bath Vika..
This was the reason why I didn't answer you.

Ew.
Kanha, why didn't you inform me about this at first?

When did you leave me to speak about that or anything at all. So now can you come to the point please....

Hmm, ok, so it's hot..

So?

What do you mean by so?

So means so s and o so...

Krishna I know you are smart so don't try to act like you know nothing,so do something about that...

Vika you know I can't do anything about that,I already did request Varun dev for a little breeze and that was all I can do...

What do you mean you can't do anything, you are God so a little more wind is all that I ask., That's it..

Vika I am not the one who is handling that, I can't do anything about that..

You are their boss, one among the trinity Gods and the powerful one too, so just ask Varun dev to do that.... Who in the right mind would not compile to their Senior and one of the main Boss.

Are you seriously comparing us to some company and CEO'S?

I didn't really insinuate anything like that,it was you who assumed that,so maybe yeah... As you are God..

I am going to temporarily resign from my post... So no,I cannot do that..

You are very funny Krishna haha...

Do I look like a joker to you, and my words do they sound like a joke?...
Why don't you take my words seriously.
Now I am starting to wonder that, You calling me as God is definitely not what you really mean,do you?

Come on Krishna,I can't believe this,how can you accuse me about that..
You are God the almighty and nope that's not a joke..
So how about talking to Varun dev?

Aghh!!
You won't leave that will you..
Ok I will try to do what I can and now can I continue to bath in silence?

When did I stop you from bathing?

Really vika when I was talking to dau about something you called me to argue about Pushpak Viman ... And this is really the 6th time you are calling me and that too it's only today's counting.