~part 4 (that was legitness)

Start from the beginning

“Whatcha looking at?” I questioned. He let out a small yelp and dropped his phone face down.

“N-Nothing, Jinko” He murmured while grabbing his phone from the floor

(a/n: HE TOTALLY WASNT GOGLING HOW TO ASK SOMEONE  OUT)

I heard the door open and looked up. I watched as Kouyou walked over to Yosano and gave her a peck on the cheek. Yosano smiled at her and they went to the clinic. I decided it was too quiet and grabbed the speaker from my desk. I set it in a corner of the room and opened my spotify. I searched up ‘party’ for songs to play. I looked through the first one and played it. 

(these are the playlists I played while writing this it was two party playlists not made by me tho https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5xS3Gi0fA3Uo6RScucyct6?si=c7fbe639a35e4eae and https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0ldJatV0wFuFBS8Id0A7Ut?si=f052bf7a26314f71)

I propped the door to the Agency open so that it would be easier for people to come and go. I walked downstairs and asked the baristas and waitresses if they wanted to come up later for the party. They declined politely. I went back into the ada and found Ryuu in the same spot but he had taken off his jacket. He was wearing a rather normal outfit underneath. He had black pants and a white turtleneck on. I grabbed the jacket and looked at him.

“Look, I'm Ryuu!” I cheered and spun around. He chuckled and set his phones down. He ficed the collar of the jacket. I opened my camera and looked at my outfit. It didn’t look bad. I was wearing ripped jeans and a graphic tee. The coat didn’t ruin my outfit, in fact it seemed to make it better. 

“Ryuuuu” I drew out his name.

“Yes Jinko?” He glanced at me.

“Let’s take a picture!” I happily exclaimed. He surprisingly agreed, making sure I sent it to him afterward. I set the picture as my wallpaper and closed my phone again.

About 15 minutes later Dazai and Kyouka walked in. Dazai instantly scanned the room, probably looking for Chuuya.

“He’s not here yet.” Ryuu told Dazai. Dazai deflated and went to lay on his couch while he waited. Kyouka sat with me and Ryuu while waiting for everyone else. It was 3:10. I watched as Akutagawa scrolled through his social media. I caught movement and saw Kyouka taking a picture of us.

“I’ll send it to you if you keep your mouth shut” She negotiated. I nodded and saw Chuuya, Gin, Higuchi, and Tachihara walk in. 

“Dazai!” I called but he had already seen the redhead and was pouncing on him.

“Get off me, shitty dazai” Chuuya yelled trying to pry Dazai off. Tachihara, Gin, and Higuchi went to grab some nachos. Dazai eventually pulled Chuuya to the couch and was laying over him. 

I saw Junichiro, Kenji, and Naomi walk in behind Kunikida and Ranpo. Ranpo instantly went to his desk and started eating snacks. Kunikida just did work. Junichiro was talking to Tachihara and Naomi was sitting with Higuchi and Gin, probably waiting for Haruno. Almost everyone was here.

As if on cue Boss and Mori walked in. They went to his office and closed the door.

When Poe walked in he got dragged away by Ranpo. I did see something interesting. Ranpo had shared some of his snacks with Poe which was pretty much unheard of.

I heard Kunikida grumble something about going to get ‘Katai’s lazy ass’.

Lucy walked in and sat with the other girls eating snacks.

Dazai announced that we were going to play a game.

We all sat on the floor in a circle, Yosano and Kouyou came back to play but Boss and Mori stayed in his office.

“Truth or dare,” Dazai asked, pointing at Yosano.

She smirked “Dare!”

A mischievous grin found his way onto his face. “I dare you to lick the hottest person in this rooms hand”

Yosano grabbed Kouyou’s hand and licked her palm. Kouyou looked stuck between disgust and complimented.

Yosano looked at me suddenly. “Atsushi. Truth or dare?”

I- shit. “Truth”

“Who’s the prettiest person in this room to you?~”

I knew it was a trap. I pointed to my side where Ryuu was leaning his head on my shoulder and his face flushed. 

“Fufufu” Yosano giggled.

“Junichiro? Truth or dare?” I asked him.

“Uhm- dare?”

We continued the game until about 8 when we decided to eat some food. Ryuu didn’t get much, he had half of the healthy amount. I grabbed some extra and decided to make him eat it.

“Ryuu you need to eat more” I said, poking his lips with my food which had a bite of food on it.

“I’m okay I promise” He grumbled while trying to avoid my fork.

“Please?” I asked, giving him my best puppy eyes. He sighed and opened his mouth. I fed him the bite and made him eat a healthy amount. We ended up watching a movie on his phone until people started yelling about the time. I looked at my phone. It was 11:57. We had a broadcast of the New York ball dropping on Dazai’s computer. We watched anxiously until it got to the countdown. Three. Ryuu leaned in. Two. “Can I?” He asked, grabbing my chin softly. One. I nodded. The cheers seemed far off in the distance. All I could pay attention to was Ryuu’s lips on mine, they were slightly chapped yet he was so gentle. I saw Kyouka take another picture and felt my phone vibrate with the text of her sending it to me. He backed away but was still close enough that we were chest to chest. His hands were on my waist and at some point I had wrapped  my arms around his shoulders. 

“I might love you” He whispered to me. I giggled.

“I love you too” I whispered back before connecting our lips again.

(a/n: okay but like I dont know how kissing works ive only ever kissed my best friend and that was through a mask lmao)