15

"Ms. Is this what you're looking for?" Lu Jiǎn heard a male's voice and felt he sounds familiar but paranoia took over. He could tell from the voice that he is hitting on Shasha (it was just his delusion as you can see, he is paranoid). Lu Jiǎn is a very paranoid man so it is inevitable that everyone who approaches someone very dear to him has bad intentions. "Just take the phone and leave Alyssa!!" Shasha was startled with the sudden change of his tone that she almost dropped the phone. Shasha was not a fool. She can tell that Lu Jiǎn is threatening her that if she as so much as glance at the man then she'll be punished.

"O...okay" she immediately went to take the phone and said thank you. She was about to hang up the call...

" Don't hang up on me!"
Shasha oblige. "Hey miss wait..." She was so shocked when the guy caught up with her. The body guards quickly blocked him and let their madam walk away. They are clear with their boss temper, no males must not go near their madam or their gonna suffer the consequences.
"Hey, easy there" Kyle, a British just wanted to ask about the lady Shasha came with. He didn't know that this lady actually had bodyguards with her. He felt wronged, he was actually been observing them since they entered the cafe. He was attracted with Xixi and wanted to talk to her. It was just he needed to go to the washroom but when he came back, they're gone but saw something on the table they sat so he took it and saw Shasha's face on the screen and 30 missed calls from Lu Jiǎn???? He immediately checked the callers contact face. His face widened.

He grinned and walked away, it doesn't matter, he believed they'll meet again sooner than expected.

    Meanwhile, Xixi didn't know what had happened since she went to the previous boutique to look for Shasha's phone. She dialed again the phone when it was suddenly answered. "Hey Xixi, I found my phone, where are you?"
"That's good, I'm here at third boutique we previously came from. "ok I'll be there!" Shasha went to where Xixi was while on phone with Lu Jiǎn. "Can I hang up now?" Shasha was bold to even want to hang up on him. "Well... I'll see you this afternoon, come to the office" Shasha eye rolled and hang up. She gave back the phone  the bodyguard owned.

Lu Jiǎn smiled and was not annoyed that his wife hang up on him. He was in a good mood since Shasha obediently did what she was told although someone still dared to have a thought of her, his face became gloomy.

             Shasha saw her phone's time and it was 3 in the afternoon, "Fuck!" She cursed. She almost rushed out without saying goodbye to her friend. "Xixi, I got to go!" Xixi was shocked with the sudden swear since she knew that her friend was not someone who could curse, she was someone who's restrained because those in the upper circle she joined back in US are not allowed to be uncouth. Now she doubted wether she was led astray staying here on China or she was really like this. Xixi was born with a silver spoon so she was ofcourse reared to be a demure lady. Now, she wanted to know this guy whom Shasha hooked up with and wanted to go with her. "Sha, can I come?"
Shasha hesitated but thinking that about that man's temper. It may not be too bad right?

Very short short update 🤧
Anyways I updated the pics and I already included Xixi and Kyles pics

Love love guys 💕💕💕