"How would we get it home?" I asked.

"Well, that's no mystery. We shrink it, but none of the less," he opened my door, "my lady." I got in the car and he then got in the drivers seat and began to drive. I thought we were going to a restaurant until we turned into the woods. I became puzzled until I saw a cabin.

"You know cabins in the woods is never a good sign." I teased.

"I'm aware but this one is special. I looked it up and it's the cabin of lovers. Every couple signs the threshold. And on top of that, those that own the cabin make a special breakfast, lunch and dinner. And dinner is ready." He said as we walked in and the cabin smelled amazing. It was open and airy. The ceilings were high and there were three floors a basement, main floor and upstairs. We walked to the dining room and there were roses and candles there was a dozen white and powder blue roses. Winn picked them up and gave them to me.

"Aww so sweet." I said and he smiled.

"Anything for you." He said as he pulled out my chair and he took the cover off and unveiled potstickers, we spent most of the night laughing and reliving old moments. But something began to feel off about the cabin.

"Winn, do you feel the sudden change?" I asked.

"What change?" He asked.

"I can't describe it," I pulled out my phone and called Jude, "please pick up."

"Hello?" Jude asked.

"Jude did something happen?" I asked.

"Like?" He asked.

"Something out of the ordinary maybe?" I asked.

"Not that I... hold on." He said.

"Babe I think you're being," Winn began as his phone started buzzing.

"This is bad, this is bad. Babe throw on one of my sweaters." Jude said.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh I was just talking to Cat," He began.

"No, ew, what's bad." I said.

"There's a paradox opening." He said.

"Like a time one?" I asked.

"Yeah worst part about it is that it's nearby." Winn said.

"So is the multiverse trying to break apart from one universe?" I asked.

"Seems like it because that's not the only one opening." Jude said.

"Ok well we will see you soon." I said.

"Ok I will leave the money here and we can go." Winn pulled on the door and it wouldn't open.

"Winn open the door." I said.

"I'm trying but it won't budge." He then said as we pulled on it together.

"Let's try the back." I said as I ran to the door and began pulling on it. It wouldn't open.

"Well, thanks for staying. I do however have bigger fish to fry." A man said as he began to raise a Kryptonite rock. I dropped to my knees, and Winn turned metal and tried to walk towards the man and the guy blew something at Winn that knocked him out. My vision went dark and he grabbed my phone, "You won't be needing that. Nothing personal just business." He said as he hung up the phone and I passed out.

When I woke up Winn was in a different cell. I looked around and it was different aliens in each of the different cells. Some look like they were there longer than others. "Winn." I whispered. His eyes fluttered open he looked at me and grabbed the bars, he let go in pain from the heat.