Chapter 2

Walking into your house you laid down on your bed staring at the ceiling.

The day had gone by fairly quickly without any more of your so called 'episodes', plus your little sister had the time of her life down at the Pizza place.

The little frog animatronic was her favorite next to lefty.

'If you ask me all those animatronics are a hazard and should be scrap metal, but who am I to say such things.' You thought to yourself.

You sighed and turned over eyeing the window, your newest homework assignment laying on the bedside table just within your grasp.

You stared at it for a moment. "Tch... nah, to lazy." You said flipping back over turning to face your other wall, your back now facing your homework assignment.

You had another day to do it, so there wasn't any rush... at least not today.

But then again...

~Silence~

You sat up glaring and quickly snatched your homework assignment from your bedside table looking it over.

~Homework assignment due before Monday of this week~

You must write an essay on the very first five nights at Freddy Fazbears Entertainment Pizzeria.  Back in 1983 there was an Incidient that happened that I would like each of your research papers to express blah blah blah...

You sighed and crumbled the paper in your hands making a shot towards the trash can, which of course, missed.

You laid back once more and stared at the ceiling glaring. "Can this day get any worse-"

"Oh but it can~"

You sat up quickly glancing around, then let out a long sigh. "Winces go away, nobody wants your opinion..." You began laying down again, soon closing your eyes.

"Well that's a bit rude, but no matter, for you belong to me~ hehe! This should be fun!"

Your eyebrow twitched slightly in annoyance. "Just shut up and let me sleep!!! I'm to tired for you bu-"

"Language! You're one dirty mouth-"

"Can I please just sleep now? I want to get my beauty sleep before my sister gives me a heart attack from all her excitement. It's quite... irritating."

There was a pause and you sighed in relief as the voice left.

Finally... peace and quiet...

*Static*

...Glitchtrap is back~

The feeling of falling surrounded your entire being... and darkness quickly enveloped you as a pair of arms embraced you from behind making you snap your eyes open to a world of static.

"You're mine now~"

_-_-_-_-_Then Silence_-_-_-_-_

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 25, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

GlitchTrap X Reader| Ongoingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें