Chapter 10

Hey Ash Army!! I have to be in a car for 10 hours with 3 boys to go to a wedding for people idc about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lachlan's POV.

As I lazily opened my eyes, I took in a big breath of fresh air. I felt like I was going to throw up, and I had a really bad headache. I groaned, looking around. I'm in Seto's 'hospital' thing. "Seto." I whimpered weakly. He walked in. "Hi Lachlan! Glad you're okay! You have a visitor!." He chirped. I groaned again. "I don't care who it is I don't feel good I just wanna-" I was cut off when Vikk walked in and waved shyly. "Vikk!" I said loudly, smiling. "Hey." He replied. Suddenly, a wave of sickness went over me. The lights felt blinding. The urge to throw up got stronger. I hid under the covers of the bed, huddled into a ball. "Lachlan, whats wrong?" Vikk asked. I heard his footsteps come toward my bed. He sat down. "Migrane..." Was all I could get out. I tried to block out the ear-splitting sound of my own breathing, but of course I couldn't. "Here." I heard Seto say. Vikk pulled the covers off of me and handed me a small wooden bucket. I gave him a smile before heaving up bile into the bucket. Vikk wiped off my face with a soft piece of cloth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY WOULD HAVE BEEN LONGER BUT I GTG SEE YOU IN ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW!!! <3 ~Spark