"I've been out." I reply, narrowing my eyes at him. I've been out killing people and buying new clothes. I needed a little break from the Originals for awhile.

"Well, why you have been out, I retrieved the witch. She's upstairs." Klaus explains.

"Bonnie willingly came here to help?" I frown.

Klaus rolls his eyes, "Of course not, I threatened little Jeremy, and her mother. She needs to do that spell." Klaus adds when he sees me glaring at him for threatening my brother.

"I know, but did you have to threaten my little brother?" I grumble.

"Yes, Bonnie is very fond of your brother." he smirks.

"Thanks for that image." I deadpan.

"Oh, also, Rebekah is in the living room torturing Damon Salvatore." Klaus adds, like that shit happens all the time in the fucking living room.

"Wonderful." I sigh, pushing past him and into the house. I wince slightly, when I hear Damon's groans of pain from the living room. I take a few steps, not liking the sight in front of me. Damon is strung up, Rebekah has bear traps on his hands. That can not be comfortable. It looks like it hurts like hell. She is also cutting him with a knife, probably trying to bleed the vervain out of his system.

"Well, look what you caught." I comment, walking into the living room. Rebekah looks back at me, raising her eyebrows. Damon looks up at me like I'm going to help him or something. Rebekah is right, he does deserve to feel pain. "You're trying to bleed him of vervain right? Don't you think it would be easier to hang him upside down." I suggest.

"I'm perfectly capable of inflicting pain, thank you very much." Rebekah says, giving me a look saying I could have helped if I wanted to.

I roll my eyes, "Excuse me, I forgot I'm not a big, bad Original."

"Why don't you just leave me be Aria? You should go upstairs and help my brother manage the witch. You did chose to do that instead." Rebekah points out.

I laugh a little, holding out my hand for the blade. "Just let me do one thing grumpy."

She sighs, placing the blade down on my hand. I glare at her as she puts it face down, cutting my hand. She gives me a innocent smile, shrugging her shoulders.

I walk up to Damon, flipping the blade around in my hand. "Do you know how I felt when you kissed Elena?"

"Not very good, I'm guessing." he replies, his eyes wary.

"That's a good guess." I nod before taking the blade and stabbing it right next to his heart. He gasps, his eyes going wide with pain. I lean in, whispering in his ear, "That's not even half of what I felt."

I pull away from him, leaving the blade in his chest. I turn back towards Rebekah, giving her a smirk. "Now you may carry on." I saunter away from them, heading upstairs. That felt pretty good.

I walk into the upstairs living room, seeing Klaus hover over Bonnie. Bonnie hears me coming in, her eyes snapping to me. She stands up, a menacing glare on her face. I eye her cautiously not knowing what she's going to do. I did kill her mother after all.

"Are you going to try and kill me or something?" I ask, not liking how she's just glaring at me.

"No, I know I wouldn't get very far before your boyfriend here killed me." she answers, her teeth clenched.

"How's your mommy doing? Being a vampire is good for some people, but for others...it's not so fun." I smirk, trying to bait her now. She's right. Klaus wouldn't let her hurt me so I'm not afraid of Bonnie at the moment.