Back where it Started [2/2]

Start from the beginning

Izuku:"Of course I am, never forget."

Hatsume:"Dont you dare make a reference to the greatest manga and anime ever that is connected to those fucks."

Izuku and Shinso look at her surprised be her swearing. Mori just looked at this happening still surprised as to the kind and fun person, Izuku actually is such a monster willing to completely destroy his opponents until he feels like it enough, she did epect it but due to her meeting his nicer side first, is kind of hard to just accept it. It still doesnt take away that charisma he sees on him and that charm that got her smiling and enjoying all of yesterday afternoon.

Izuku:"Ok so why exactly are they here for again?"

Aizawa:"I'm gonna read it, 'the point of this is for Hololive to see what kind of life is given in UA, to be more specific, the life of the future Pro Heroes that shall assist in this society in a not so far future'"-he looks at everyone else-

Izuku:"I have to apologize to you Yagoo-san for having to bring all of the girls to this hellhole"-he says as he bends down-

Aizawa:"God dammit Deku and than they ask me why I dont like having you here."-he says trying to not laugh to the constant roasting of Class 1-A-

Mori:"Can you just calm down for a bit? I did see how bitchy they are and all that but I think it would be interesting to see how it goes to have some talks with them...I think is all gonna go to shit yea but still, just a shot."

Izuku:"You sound like the moment someone tries to give a drink to the only sober guy on the group which ends up with you and your gang buying a lamborghini to than use it to run over some villains."-he says looking at Aizawa-

Aizawa only looks away while drinking his caprisun as Koichi just laughs a bit remembering that.

Hatsume:"Hey Midoriya wanna a test run against Zero Pointers before they leave?"

Izuku:"Not a bad idea, while the girls interview them and talk with them I can just mess around for a bit cuz I know while I'm like 100 meters from them, none of them will talk of think straight so....Aizawa you get them there."-starts walking away thinking of going to Lunch Rush and get some food-

Noel:"Are they that scared of him?"

Mori:"You would be amazed how scared they are of him, so dont even bring him up, some have PTSD that is triggers when someone says his name or they see him."

Flare:"Is that bad??"

Fauna:"I mean I'm not one to butt my head in, but after what was revealed of his past and all that and him saying the what may have happen to him across an entire year...Is depressing to think how hard it was for him to hold back when he got the golden ticket for revenge."

Aizawa:"Deku is not one to fall to temptations easily."-all eyes are suddenly set on Aizawa-"That time he fell to it because he was morally broken, he didnt feel like living anymore, after beating all of the students, he almost killed himself by piercing his heart with his own hand but we stopped him."

"He explained that while his revenge was satisfying, he felt like still hadn't give him enough mercy to live a life after getting what he wanted, thankfully he wanted to leave UA and work as a Vigilante, which on accident led to-"

Koichi:"Meeting me and my teammates, it was for the better because we already had someone that had experienced a depression of this kind, even more because his quirk was stolen from him by you know who."

"Now lets get you all in a good mood and go interview this people, than you all can enjoy a normal life after hearing a pomeranian scream as loud as a nuclear bomb."