There existed a twofold concern within Yoongi: the fear that Yurim might report the incident to the authorities, and a burgeoning sense of care for her that he himself had yet to fully comprehend.

"I know we don't know each other well, Yurim," Yoongi began, "But I can see the fear in your eyes. Please let me take you home for now."

She tightly clutched the sides of her dress, as if seeking refuge within herself.

"I don't want to come with you," Yurim repeated, her voice quivering with anxiety. Her wide, terrified eyes met Yoongi's gaze, pleading with him to understand her hesitations. The horrors she had witnessed had left deep scars on her young soul, and the thought of being further entangled in a dangerous world terrified her to her core.

Yoongi's voice grew more serious as he warned Yurim, "Please, don't push me to resort to more drastic measures."

 His words carried a weight that conveyed the seriousness of the situation, revealing the inner turmoil he grappled with in his attempt to protect her without crossing any dangerous lines.

"I wont tell anyone." She continued "Please, let me go"

"Whether or not you disclose anything is irrelevant to me," he responded firmly. "Right now, you're not in a state to be left alone. Let me ensure your safe return home."

"What's more dangerous than you?" she choked out, her voice a fragile whisper.