All laughed looking at him, and moved towards exit.

Mumbai, Maharashtra:

KK's Cabin:

There were 2 people sitting who were clients, and his manager was standing beside him, while KK looked damn serious.

Person 1: you can't threaten us like this, you have had flaws in contract, and now you're claiming some other points.

Manger smirked looking at him, while KK in a cold voice asked,

KK: proofs, I would want proofs for what you are claiming to be true.

Person 2: you can't talk like this with us.

KK: why can't I? I just used the same tone that you used. Don't forget who is the one here.

And that visibly shut the person,

KK in a deadly and calm voice,

KK: I give you a day time to end this charade, else be ready to bid bye to your entire business career, both legal and illegal.

Manager just looked like he would burst Into laughter looking at the clients, while clients looked like they have seen something horrible.

KK: and next time you won't be meeting me, you aren't worth my time.

They nodded and didn't make a move due to fear while he shouted in a loud voice,

KK: Out..

They just ran out of the cabin while, he turned to manager and spoke in a cold voice,

KK: I am off home, manage everything for today and tomorrow. Will be back on Monday, no calls until emergency.

Manager: sure sir, par sir when will raj sir come?

KK: kyun? What's it?

Manager: sir, its just that another project was under him and his presence would be needed for further assistances.

KK: I can't promise, but most probably he will be back by Monday.

Manager nodded and left, while he just sat there and closed his eyes,

Karan's POV:

What is even happening around me, office mein frauds which on an account is impossible, and Raj, huh this guy has turned into a mystery man. But I am sure that something happened back in Hyderabad that made him like this. I just hope he won't go back into the past again. Should I call ragu ma? Nah he told he will say na. I will wait for him to say. Thank heavens, teja ghar pe hai. I can't even imagine how could I have managed today if not for her. Teja, this girl is much more than what I estimated, she's bold, selfless and pure. Waheguru sab theek rakho please.

He came out of his thoughts and saw its already half past 2, he quickly winded up his work and left his cabin.

He met his manager on his way and instructed few things and left towards his car. He sat and started driving, something that will set his mind right now.

He reached his apartment and went on to his floor, he knocked the door, only to receive no response, he used the key and it opened,

Karan: this girl will never change, who will leave the lock open. Mad girl.

He went in and saw that the house was so calm, he sensed that raj might have slept, he went towards raj's room only to find an adorable sight, raj laid so peacefully on Teju's lap while he was patting his head even when she was asleep. On a contrary Karan found it so cute, he clicked their picture, but he felt jealous, a tiniest bit of jealousy, well he wouldn't accept.