Chapter Seven: Crimes

En başından başla

Y/n: "I want the resources that they have to find those that I want dead. The Atlas Exterminators."

Junior stop and relax. He too has a problem with them in Vale, and his business partners over the seas. In fact, most of the Crime Lords wanted them dead too.

Junior: "Why didn't you say so? We have problems with them as well. But of course, that would be a problem in itself, with the whole thing about the Lords. But I can arrange something for them. Like a meeting."

Y/n: "That is all I need. Ever need."

Junior lean back in his chair in relief, feeling something on the back of his head. A barrel of a gun. Junior was spook before turning his head to see who it was. It was a ghost.

Y/n: "You think I would not have eyes elsewhere when making deals?"

Junior: "How? How did you do it?"

The Ghost removes his mask to reveal that it was Y/n, standing there at the same time he is sitting on the chair. Junior look at the two men confused.

Y/n: "My semblance. Clones."

Junior: "So that how you have several thousand men move from place to place so quickly in a short amount of time."

Y/n: "How else can I have men with Training that can fight against the Atlas Military with Hatred?"

Junior: "I see, I do what I can for the meeting."

Y/n: "You are a smart man mister Xiong. See you later for the details."

He stand up as the Ghost disappear before exiting the room. When he walk out of the room onto the dance floor, his group stand up to walk along side him as he walk out of the club. They walk down the straight towards a limo with some men standing beside it in suits.

Y/n: "Gray. Inform the doctor that we have a meeting. Get the drugs ready as soon as possible."

Gray pull out a scroll as Y/n look towards Shinya.

Y/n: "How is the four boys?"

Shinya: "They are going to be enroll into Beacon next year."

Y/n: "Wonderful. Esdeath, how is your informant? He got anything new for us?"

Esdeath: "Nothing yet sir. He is still working on it."

Y/n: "Aoi?"

Aoi: "Sir? You need anything?"

Y/n: "How are the White Fang and their troubles with the Local Police? They have to be tip top shape."

Aoi: "Not much from what I last heard. They have been good so far. Nothing to report."

Y/n: "So you say? Just know that we got time before the meeting so we can help them for now. But as soon as its over, we need to start moving product over here as soon as possible."

Aoi: "Understood."

Gray finally finished with a short phone call before looking towards Y/n.

Gray: "The Doctor will get everything ready for then sir."

Y/n: "Good."

Y/n spun around and pull out a knife to place it against Shinya's chest. Shinya gulp his fears as Y/n stare towards him with blank silver eyes. He then slid the blade up, without cutting him.

Y/n: "And if I hear you question loyalty again Shinya, I will have your head on a stick. Gray is the most loyal one of all of you, I just so happen to allow you and Aoi to join my Ranks because I trust him and he trust you."