Prologue

Quick Author's note before the story: I am changing a few things in terms of characters, actions, and so on. And of course keeping everything in a straight timeline. So if you know the other story, then you be surprise on the changes that I am going to add.

Part ONE: Prologue

I was made by some monstrosity of three human beings and have property of the three within me. My True Name is Y/n Rose Branwen Xiao Long, or Y/n Rose for short. My mother is Quill Branwen, sister to Qrow and Raven Branwen. Son of Taiyang Xiao Long.

 Son of Taiyang Xiao Long

But was given up to Summer Rose, my second mother? Personally, I have no idea

But was given up to Summer Rose, my second mother? Personally, I have no idea. I was born at the same time as Ruby Rose, so in a sense we are twins since we have the same mother. Kinda. Its difficult to explain the situation.

From what I learn, my two mothers had sex with the same man. Resulting me and Ruby while having Yang two years before hand. So ..... yeah. Somehow my blood is more closely with Summer's but I came out of Quill's womb.

Again, complex and difficult to explain.

Anyway. All of them hate me. A uncle that doesn't even know I am here. A mother that only use to hit me. An actually birth mother that just kick me to make herself better. An aunt that just use me for sexual pleasure. A father that beat me during training or just beat me to release stree. And two sisters that just beat me and verbal assault me.

Sometimes I wish that I would die. Maybe death is a female, one to take pity on me and my situation. Maybe that final kiss of death is all I need to be free from this nightmare. I can only hope for that kiss. If you think about it, it make sense.

Mother nature must have daughters who grow up just like her, Death and Angels were born. One that kiss to bless people with long life while the other kiss to shorten their life. In the end it depends on how many kisses you get from each one, allowing some to die faster than others.

Today it's the eve of my 10th birthday, our 10th birthday. I was working on some preparation for Ruby's party. As I was working father punch my face, just for fun. My nose start to bleed, which is worse to my condition. I have broken bones, which one had pierce my lung which cause me to rasp. I was weak for not eating in about two weeks.