☀︎︎ I Like It Better When You Drive ☀︎︎

ARES RUSSO

ARES RUSSO

After dropping all of my items in the car, I close the backseat door. A click of heels on tar catches my attention and I whirl around to see Lorelai making her way towards me. I smile unintentionally as I wrap my hands around her waist and tugged her closer.

"Would you rather stay in your office and do boring work for the rest of the day or come with me and we can prepare my house?" I ask with an amused smile.

She pursed her lips in thinking and her dimples deepened. She pushed her lips to one side which made one dimple dissapear. I watched in awe of the woman infront of me.

"What else do you need?" She asked and it meant she chose the latter, prepare my house.

"Groceries and other necessary items that make up a house." I didn't know what else we needed besides groceries.

"Okay, I'll meet you there."

"At home or the grocery store?"

"Your house."

She pulls away and walks to her car. I climb in Stefanos car and start the engine. I pull out of the driveway and drive to my new house. Lorelai is following behind me. We get home and I park on the driveway while her car parks on the street. She gets out of her red, sleek car as I get out of Stefanos car.

"I'll just get everything inside my room and then we can go." I say to her and she nods. She takes the house keys and opens the door while I grab my suitcases. She walks into my room while I'm carrying all the suitcases. She opens the door for me and I silently thank her with a smile.

After I drop all of my suitcases on the floor, I go back downstairs to the car and grab the rest of my belongings. When I get back up to my room, Lorelai isn't there. I drop everything on my bed and sort through them so I can place in their spots later on. I go back downstairs and hear cupboards opening in the kitchen.

I lean against the door frame to the kitchen, watching her bend over and check into all the cupboards and kitchen cabinets.

"What are you doing?" I ask her with a slight amused smirk.

"Trying to see where you can store certain foods." She mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"You are gorgeous, did I tell you that?" I cross my arms over my chest and press my tongue against my cheek when she stands up.

She looks at me and rolls her eyes before closing the cupboard under the sink with her heel.

"You didn't tell me that yesterday." She said and grabbed her purse off the kitchen counter.