☀︎︎ A Question For A Question ☀︎︎

ARES RUSSO

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ARES RUSSO

She was a vixen wearing a crimson red, silk nightgown and telling me not to touch her. I couldn't do it. So to spare me the lashing and her the uncomfortable feeling, I slept on the floor.

Not that I couldn't control myself because I can but I didn't trust myself. I didn't trust that I'd hold on long enough to sleep and wake up the next morning.

After my bathroom trip, I went back to the room and found the bed empty. I called out her name and felt her hands touch my waist. I look behind me and lean my head up slightly to kiss her forehead.

"What are you doing?" Her voice laced in irritation.

"Sleeping." Wasn't it obvious?

She tells me that I should sleep on the bed. I lay my truth out and she doesn't say anything back. She slips into the bed and tells me to sleep on the bed as well.

"Lorelai, you are a goddess and I can't trust myself." I want to say and shout it out so she can understand what I'm trying to say but I keep it to myself and sleep on the bed.

I can feel her body tense. She's waiting for me to touch her so I don't. I know she's extremely uncomfortable with me sleeping in her bed.

I fall asleep to the soft breathes of Lorelai sleeping.

☠︎︎❦︎✞︎᯾☕︎᯾✞︎❦︎☠︎︎

A soft beat resonates in my ear and awakens me nicely. I slide my face on soft silk material and I smell lavender and vanilla. Hair splayed out on my head and tickling my nose. I snuggled deeper onto the silk material and swat away the hair. My hand lands on something soft and round. I squeeze it slightly and squeeze it again with leaked interest.

"My breasts aren't stress balls."

"Sorry." I let go of it and roll over. I land on my back and open my eyes. The cieling is so white.

"You sleep like a rock." She mutters and I smile while doing a breathy chuckle. I look back at her and she is still sleeping in the same position.

I shift my body so that I'm laying on my side and prop my head on my hand. My forearm resting on the pillow. I take my free hand and run it through her slightly curled hair. I play with the ends of it and I can feel her stare.

It was like nothing and everything. Her eyes dart scross my features as if it were the first time she's actually seen me. I can imagine the mess of my hair but I don't mind it.

The Poisonous Melaina जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें