Sabrina breathed deeply, through her sniffles taking in his every word. She understood how he was feeling because she already felt a connection to him too. She looked up at him and smiled, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For giving me reassurance. When I start to doubt myself, you seem to put my mind at ease. I don't understand how you always know exactly what to say."

"You don't have to thank me. That's what I'm gon do." He kissed the top of her head and released from their hug. "Now come on and let me feed you, fore my momma think I ain't."

She couldn't contain her smile, as she nodded eagerly. Of course, she was hungry since hadn't eaten after the gym.

"I cooked my first meal in my new home, thanks to you." He said proudly.

"You sure you cooked this?" Sabrina chuckled, finishing the last of her mushroom asiago chicken. "You sure you didn't get this from them bougie restaurants," she teased, wiping her mouth and taking the last sip of her wine.

"That must mean you like it?" Amir grinned, confidently. He didn't get to cook as often as he'd like considering he traveled a lot. But the man could cook. Courtesy of his mother.

Amir's mother explained how she refused to have a son who would end up being somebody's headache because he didn't know how to do anything for himself. She taught him early that relationships are partnerships, and your significant other is to be your equal. 'Anything you ask of your partner, they should be able to ask of you'. After meeting his mother, a lot of Amir's ways made sense to Sabrina.

Sabrina nodded, "Yeah, I like it."

He hummed, his nod mirroring hers. "I need you to do somethin for me." He slowly stood from the table and walked over to Sabrina to pour her another glass of wine. 

"What's that?" She smiled and asked skeptically.

"Say yes," Amir said, persuasively.

"Yes?"

"You askin' or agreein'?"

Sabrina hummed and smiled, "What do you want me to do?"

"Tonight," he paused and sat the wine bottle on the table, "let me take care of you."

She raised an arched eyebrow at his request.

"You won't ever have to do anything you don't wanna do." He clarified.

"Okay." She gave in after some thinking.

"I'll be back." Amir exited the dining room going upstairs. Sabrina stood from the table and walked around. In the living area she saw that Amir had hung the canvas she'd surprised him with, causing her to smile.

Amir came back downstairs and invited her up, "Come on." His large hand reached out and she placed hers inside of it for him to lead her upstairs. "Close your eyes." He instructed when they reached the top of the stairs.

She couldn't find a response, as a look of worry danced in her eyes.

"Do you trust me?"

Sabrina asked herself, did she trust Amir? He hadn't done anything for her to not trust him, but that didn't necessarily mean he deserved her trust, did it?

"I trust you." She finally confirmed, with a nod.

He took his place standing behind her, with a hand resting on her hip, as he leaned close to her ear, "Close your eyes for me, please?" He whispered, and she complied.

Once he was sure she did, he lead her into the room. "You can open them now."

Sabrina opened her eyes to a rose petal covered floor in a room lit by candles. His bedroom. A massage table was set up near the large glass doors.

"You did this for me?" She turned around seeing Amir smirking at her. "this is so nice," she said with tears threatening to escape for the second time in the night.

He gripped her hand, "I said I wanna take care of you." He led her into the attached bathroom opening where there were more candles and the large jacuzzi tub's jets were going.

"This is niiice." She giggled, trying to calm her beating heart.

"Go 'head and get in. Imma step out to give you some privacy." He turned to exit.

"Wait," she stopped him, placing a soft hand on his arm, "get in with me."

"This is for you," He said, stepping closer resting his hand on the small of her back. "You been so busy lately. I want you to relax tonight."

"I want to do that with you." She studied his expression.

He slowly leaned in and delicately pecked her lips, "You sure?" He searched her eyes for a hint of reluctance but found none.

"I'm sure." She affirmed and started to undress, first by pulling her hoodie over her head, then pulling off her joggers kicking them both to the side of the tiled bathroom.

Without another word between them, Amir pulled his shirt over his head, uncovering the well-muscled body that the woman in front of him had begun to adore. His pants hit the floor, revealing a slight erection behind his Ethika boxer briefs that Sabrina tried to overlook, as she now stood in front of him in her bralette and boy shorts.

"Sorry." He mumbled, seeing her steal glances.

Sabrina stepped closer and placed her hands on his broad shoulders, drawing him in before kissing him. The delicate yet aggressiveness of his kisses ignited a fire deep within her as his length pressed against her belly. She softly moaned into the kiss.

"Sabrina," he rasped between breaths, "You see what you be doin' to me?"

Recognizing the lust in his tone, she wavered, "We don't have to go further, just kiss me."

Amir swiftly lifted Sabrina by her butt, her long legs wrapping around his waist as if that's where they belonged, as he walked them over to the large counter never halting their kisses. He sat her down as they pulled away from each other's mouths and stared into one another's souls.

Amir finally broke the breathy silence, his eyes going from her sultry eyes to her swollen lips,  "Fuck it!" He cursed. "I want you, Sabrina. I want all of you."

She held her bottom lip between her teeth and nodded her head, without hesitation. All fears and worries went out the window.

"My baby," he rested his head on her shoulder and began placing kisses up to her earlobe, "Tell me you want me too."

"Amir...I want you, but," she paused, trying not to let fear creep in. "Don't hurt me, and don't ever lie to me."

He pulled back and looked her in the eyes, "My momma taught me to always be a man of my word. I would never purposely do anything to risk losing you. You understand me?"

"Yes"