01.

W a r n i n g :

The medical terms/conditions used in the story may not be true. It's fictional.

↳ Top/dom taehyung. Bottom/sub jungkook.

↳ Mention of self harm and suicidal thoughts.

↳ Mention of abuse and bullying.

↳ No smuts.

BoyxBoy.

↳ Mpreg.

Don't like? Leave. Others enjoy the story︎ ❤︎

.

.

.

"AHHH! MY EYES!! THEY-THEY HURT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!"

"What happened to my brother doctor? Will he be alright?"

"Mr.Kim it seems he have affected his eyes during the accident. We'll check on him and I'll be back." Saying that the doctor hurriedly left.

"Joon what happened to our tae?" Jin, his husband asked.

"Doctor said, he is―he―" he couldn't complete his sentence due to his sobs."

"It's okay Joonie, nothing will happen to him." Jin said to his husband, even though he himself needs support.

"Doctor said he seems to have affected his eyes."

After the words left his mouth, all of them were heartbroken.

Jungkook, was crying in the corner after hearing the news. Crying for his love. Secret love to be precise. No one knew the little one had the most precious love for the other. He tried to control his sobs so that no one can hear him.

―few moments later―

"Mr. Kim? Can I have a moment?"

Namjoon nodded and left to have a talk with the doctor.

"Your brother has lost his sight―"

"WHAT?! What do you mean? No no he can't be. Please save him! Do something!"

"Hear me out Mr. Kim. He has lost his sight, but we can save him in one condition. He needs a donor. We need the find a donor within the next 12 hours. If not, there are chances that he can be blind for his lifetime. So it's urgent."

Namjoon felt his heart break into pieces. His brother can't be blind. He won't let him.

"But, is it possible to get a donor within 12 hours?" Joon asked.

"It depends. We'll try our best. I'll let you know if we get any information about the donor." The doctor said as he pat his back.

"And, you can go see him one by one." He said as he left.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏