"WE LOVE YOU COCO!" 

My mom pauses for a moment as she takes in all the attention so I stand to the side to allow her the chance to shine. Sometimes it makes me feel bad to think that my mom kind of gave up her career for us. 

"You're the modern day Marilyn Monroe." Maryse laughs as we all walk into the restaurant. "People are always looking everywhere you go."

"I would like to consider myself the one and only Coco." Our mom giggles. "That was a lovely moment outside, far more tamer than my youth."

We get ourselves seated in the private room, "What was your youth like?"

"I started glamour modelling fairly early as a teenager so I would have all these men lusting over me and women hating on me. Times are so different so back in the day, men would literally slap your ass and grope you publicly." My mom says and I shake my head because my husband would kill a motherfucker who touches me without consent. "I enjoyed the attention so I never saw it as a bad thing but there were a couple of assholes that were a little too touchy and entitled."

"Ugh, I hate hearing that." Maryse sighs. "You have always been such a strong woman that we would never think that anything affected you."

"I had two girls." My mom giggles. "I had to set an example and show you that you can be in control of yourself without having the world trying to censor you. I always wondered if I did enough but seeing you today makes me realise that I did just fine."

---

NeroMartinez: So proud of the kiddo

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

NeroMartinez: So proud of the kiddo.

Our little songstress is making waves, mommy and daddy love you x

3,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

I just found out that Storm and Selene got engaged in Madison Square Garden which makes me so happy. I really wish that I could have been there for the moment but there are thousands of videos posted online for me to watch. I sent them a bunch of flowers and champagne to Storm's New York address since I know they are staying there until the end of the tour.

Nero has a late night shoot so I am currently driving him since it's an hour and a half away. I wish I could stay to watch him work but we left the kids at home and I don't feel like waking my mom up to go over to the house.

"Did you ever foresee any of this happening?" I ask Nero as I keep my eyes trained on the road. "We literally splashed out one hundred and sixty five million dollars on a fucking home, we're mental."

"Perhaps." Nero chuckles as he squeezes my thigh. "We've earned it though, we worked really hard to get to this stage in our lives."

Getting to this stage was not easy considering that we were typecast upon entering Hollywood due to our sex tape. People needed to understand that it was not by choice that our sex tape was released, our possession was stolen.

Regardless of how flashy we are or how 'promiscuous' we appear to people, the sex that we have is very intimate. We are freaks in the sheets but we are also a monogamous couple who will never invite another couple or the cameras into our bedroom.

 We are freaks in the sheets but we are also a monogamous couple who will never invite another couple or the cameras into our bedroom

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What are you thinking about?" Nero asks me as I stare at the empty road ahead.

"How different our lives would have been if our camera was never stolen." I rub the side of my neck. "What we would have done if we decided to go off grid like we planned because we didn't our children finding out about the tape."

"We would have made it. It might not have been in this industry but we're pretty good when it comes to business so I'm sure that we would been worth millions." Nero gives me a small smile. "I remember us looking at properties in the middle of nowhere before deciding that we were going to capitalize off the situation."

"I know that Valerie is thirteen years old but I'm not ready to have another child." I confess to my husband since this topic was brought up during the filming of the show. "I would personally like for us to wait another year."

Nero and I have not settled an agreement on whether we are going to shoot a second season of our reality show simply because we are a private family. It was an experience to say the least and atleast we get to tick it off our lists but we are just not reality stars.

"Freya, we have three children already." I pull off to the side of the side and put the car in park as Nero cups my face. "If you want to have another child then I am right here but if you don't then I am still here."

"I just don't want to disappoint you." I rub my lips together. "You said that you really wanted more children."

"And sometimes you don't everything that you want in life." He chuckles while grazing my bottom lip with his thumb. "You are my number one priority and if I were to have more children it will only ever be with you."

"Ok." I cup his face before pulling him for a short kiss. "Now I need to get you to work before you're late."

"I hate that you're going to be driving back alone." Nero mumbles as I start driving again. "We should have brought one of the kids along to keep you company."

"It's fine." I wave him off. "I used to do late night drives alone when we were trying to make money to support our kids."

"Make sure to call my phone once you leave my sight and you can only hang up once you reach the house." Nero gives me a stern look. "I mean it."

"Yes sir."