Chapter 9

FreyaGrey: It has been two days and I'm still replaying this very moment 🎤

tagged: GenevieveGrey

4,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

"My instagram is blowing up, everybody loved seeing me on stage." My mom says as she takes a selfie of herself. "I've been trending for the past two days and everyone is saying that I should have worn the outfit that you did."

I chuckle, "And don't forget that your granddaughter killed it on stage."

"She really did." Maryse smiles as she parks the car. "The whole night was perfect and I'm happy that everyone gets to see how talented Genevieve is."

"Gen takes after her grandmother." My mom adds and I smile while shaking my head. "I just wish that she got the grey butt."

"Ugh, I wish they were curvy like us too but both girls still have beautiful bodies." I rub my lips together. 

Much like myself, my mother lives a pretty flashy lifestyle and she is not ashamed of showing off her body. A lot of my confidence comes from her because she taught Maryse and I to love our bodies at a young age. Since I am curvier than Maryse, my mother taught me how to properly dress for my curves.

I grew up watching people gawk at my mom while she walked but she always had this air of confidence around her and she never let anybody intimidate her. She told me at a young age that everybody is responsible for their own behavior so if a married man stared at me lustfully, then I had nothing to be ashamed of or feel at fault about it.

"Do we have security with us?" My mom asks while looking out at the window and there is a crowd of people standing outside Nobu.

"They just parked behind us." I respond while taking my seatbelt off. The three of us spend the next couple of minutes touching our makeup and hair up before getting out of the car where my security team are waiting.

 The three of us spend the next couple of minutes touching our makeup and hair up before getting out of the car where my security team are waiting

"OH MY GOD! IT'S FREYA GREY!"

"MARYSE!" I smile as my sister waves at the people calling her name out.