Chapter 5

NeroMartinez: Today is the day @FreyaAndNero at 10pm on E!

4,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

The staff are currently finishing you the set up for the premiere of our reality show which we will be hosting in our backyard with close family and friends. We hired this event planner to do this beautiful seating arrangement outside and there is currently a huge screen outside which makes me feel so giddy on the inside.

If the weather gets slightly chilly, we might get the fire pit started once the episode is finished. We have a photographer who has been capturing behind the scene moments but most importantly, they are here to take pictures of us on the red carpet.

We may be in our backyard but we will be dressed to impress.

"I'm so nervous." I laugh as I'm getting my makeup touched up. "Why am I so nervous?"

Nero sits down besides me and holds my hand, "Because you're about to give a piece of yourself to the world. We're about to put our children out there and we know how crazy the world is but our children have to learn."

I chew on the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from tearing up.

"All we can do is prepare them the best way we can and trust that they deal with things in the right way." He gives my hand a squeeze. "The interview went really well, you have freakin' Vinnie sticking up for you even though you would never ask him to."

"He really surprised me." I sniffle. "You just never know what they think. We're their parents and even though we have taught them to be honest and loving individuals, they could feel completely different on the inside."

"I would like to believe that I taught my children well."

The makeup artist informs me that she is done and I thank her before allowing her to take pictures for her portfolio. As she begins to pack up her makeup kit, I head outside the glam room to have my photos taken by the photographer.

"Are my children ready?" I ask my assistant, Gail who nods her heads. "Tell them to meet us in the dining room to have our photos taken then we need to head to the red carpet."

Gail heads downstairs as I continue to pose for pictures with my husband.