"Don't get caught." Was his last words to me before teleporting away, probably on his office. 

"I don't intended to... father." 

( - _ - )

I can't believe this. No one notified me about this. I wasn't informed about the Assassination Unit that will team up with me! Why in hell, of all Team in that damn unit, they sent Itachi's team to lead this mission?! 

Shisui - yes, I can only think of him. He knew beforehand about the team that will join me but didn't tell me about it. Damn that Uchiha, damn them. Damn all of these... 

"You must be the one we're going to accompany." A feminine voice from behind me was heard so I turned my body on her, giving her a bow of recognition. "You're too formal." She smiled underneath her mask. "I'll be looking forward to work with you, Crow." She uttered in sincerity. And since I now wear my mask, she knew immediately my codename. Crow. 

"Yes, I, too, will be looking forward." I peered through the sockets of my mask. I released a smirk. 'How naïve' - I thought. And even though she enveloped her voice with her fake sincerity, I know everything. Assassination Unit must have heard about my performance last exam, hmm? No wonder why she's emitting such... resentment towards me. I don't even know her. Who is this pest anyway? 

I focused my chakra on my eyes in hopes to identify her lineage. 'Oh!' - I beamed at the back of my head. 'A clan less woman but a daughter of a fine shinobi.' - very well. 'She must be so irritated by now, hm? I mean, an orphan like me, got adopted by the Sarutobi, topped the ANBU exam and now, for my first mission have to be an SS-Class. It must have caused her a lot. 

 "Enough." Said Itachi from above the tree, wearing his Weasel mask. 

He is the only one in this group who sensed my Killing Intent towards this impertinent woman. If he hadn't butt in, I may have decided to include her on my little disposal later. I must say, I'm impressed again. He's only a year older than me but he knew how to make himself known. He deserves better than handling this kind of job. He should become Kakashi's advisor - such important job for a person who has the mind like him. It suits him very well. 

"We're going to depart now. Prepare yourselves." He commanded icily then dropped himself to the ground to level his eyesight on us. His unit stood up in front of him stiffly while I remained in shadow, leaning myself on a tree-trunk.