Chapter 33:"Borrowing" an Atlas Ship

Start from the beginning

Y/N:No promises.

The two guards boarded the Bullhead as they muted the others.

Guard 1:Miss Schnee, and co, we are taking off in two minutes. Please be seated and enjoy the ride.

They sat down and waited for take off.

Y/N:Ready for the excitement?

Weiss:No. This isn't exciting, and we're probably gonna regret this.

Y/N:Do you really think so?

Weiss:You should know karma bites everyone in the ass at some point.

Weiss had her Scroll out to watch the signal of the others Scrolls. Y/N was readying himself as he watch the connection bars go lower the further they flied away.

Y/N:Seems it's time.

Weiss:Seems so.

They both walked to the cockpit to start their plan. Weiss was going to go in first to catch their attention.

Guard 1:Miss Schnee! For your own safety, we must request....

Y/N then appears and punches the other guard as Weiss dealt with the first one.

Guard 2:What?

Guard 1:Traitors!

After getting the two together, Weiss uses a glyph to hold them together near the side door.

Guard 1:This parachute won't excuse you of your treachery!

Y/N:Meh. Have a nice flight.

He pushes them off after pulling the string to activate the chute. He then looks over to see Weiss giving him a deadpan expression.

Y/N:What?

Weiss:"Meh"?

Y/N:They will one day understand why we did this. Even if they don't, oh well.

She rolls her eyes and follows Maria, who they set lose after handling the guards.

Weiss:Are you sure you can fly this?

Maria:Missy, I was the Grimm Reaper!

She pushes a button that raised her seat.

Maria:What part of the best huntress of her generation don't you understand?

Y/N:Different models.

Maria:And? I can still fly it the same. Plus, I keep up with the times I'll let you know.

Weiss:But your eyes.

Maria looks around to see a plug in. She pulls out the wireless plug and plugs it into her her goggles.

Maria:You were saying.

Weiss:That you said your eyes were in desperate need of repair!

Maria:Bup bup bup.

Weiss:But!/Bup!

Y/N:Might as well give up, Weiss. She's as hardhead as you.

Weiss:What does that mean?

Maria:It means you are a strong woman who can think for herself.

Y/N:And are very hard to persuasion out of an idea you have set. But she is very experienced, so if Maria thinks she can do it, then I say let her.

Weiss:Ugh. I don't like this.

The radio suddenly goes off as a random guy speaks.

Air Control:Manta 5-1, this is Argus Base. We see you've circled back. What's your status, over.